Get your shiite squared away folks !

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Casual

Post by Casual »

Lost power 0630
rug357

Post by rug357 »

Good luck to you guys in the Ft. Myers area...you'll be in our prayers.
You know $h!t's getting real when Waffle House closes business.
I saw Homestead and Florida city 3 days after the Hurricane Andrew...from the top of the church roof (what was left of it) I didn't see a single house without roof damage...most didn't have roof. Even palm trees looked like something out of Vietnam war movie.
I've taken every hurricane seriously since then.
Every year by beginning of May I have my prep completed and in December we start eating it.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Just looked at the radar,this thing looks wicked nasty.Went thru Homestead a couple years after Andrew an couldn't get over what it looked like then.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
gforester

Post by gforester »

I am still in the summer house in NE Alabama about 50 miles south of Chattanooga. My only worry is how much rain I will get at my house in Cocoa and not being there to man the pumps in the backyard. This one looks like a monster, hope all you good folks in SW Florida have made good preparations and are safe.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

We just stayed a couple weeks ago at South Seas Island (f/k/a Plantation) Resort at Captiva and I noticed at high tide, the water was lapping on to the resort road in spots. At 12' surge, our room must be pretty wet right now.