FBI raids Trump's Florida home.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

Post by Allme »

lilwoody wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:58 am Beria said, "show me the man, I'll find you the crime".
Seems this will be the new mantra of our government. Does anyone think that 80 thousand IRS agents won't be used in this exactly like this? It is high time to pull the teeth of all these alphabet agencies.
I don't disagree however I think there is a method to their maddness... You forgot to mention the fuk-ton of ammo the IRS purchased earlier this year and all the slush money (35 billion I think it was) Biden tossed to law enforcement recently, LE will do ANYTHING for funding and left over toys from the military.... All this taken into consideration, and what seems like the CONSTANT poking of the bear by the left; it would seem to any reasonable person that the powers that be in fact WANT a civil war.. This way when its all said and done the fight will already be out of most Americans, the UN can walk in unchecked to "secure" the country AND confiscate weapons from civilians... ALL under the false pretense of public safety/humanitarian efforts... Think about it, how it plays out... Then the media blames it all on Trump and his followers, this country is GONE and they have effectively won.... While 1) Lowering the population. 2) Eliminating those who are guilty of "wrong think". 3) Disarmed the population.

All the spin/shenanigans/f*ckery/offending/deceit reminds me of something...The real question is who or WHAT is the beast... I think we'll all know pretty soon. Keep your wits about you and the Lord on speed dial, if you do then there is NOTHING to worry about.

Revelation Chapter 13.

And the dragon [1] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.
Men worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months.
He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.
He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.
All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. [2]
He who has an ear, let him hear.
If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed [3] with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.
Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Boy, they must have had some really great hallucinogenic drugs back in the day Revelations was written.
Allme

Post by Allme »

hotspur wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:19 pm Boy, they must have had some really great hallucinogenic drugs back in the day Revelations was written.
Nah, everything is a code but somethings are pretty clear; somethings are coming to fruition quickly. The mark of the beast is pretty substantiated, been to Wal-Mart lately? Used the tap to pay feature on your debt or credit cards lately? With the programming the masses have joyfully gobbled up over the past few years its not a far cry to see waves of brain dead lining up to get an RFID chip slipped under their skin. You are welcome to think whatever you'd like and do what makes you happy.... But you can't say you weren't warned.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

I think some people are wearing hats to small for their heads.

And I think some people need to get out more.

Lots of conspiracy theory groups out there are brainwashing people as well.

But it could all be a some think and we are headed into the end game times. Oh well all we can do is live a good life and how for the best.
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

n0rlf wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:03 pm Oh well all we can do is live a good life and how for the best.
Or as Benny Hill so adroitly phrased it: Live every day of your life as though it’s your last . . . and one day you’ll be right.
Lance C

Post by Lance C »

I spent most of my military career handling and transporting TS and TS/Cripto material. Officer's careers were wrecked when they stopped for breakfast while transporting classified, left it in the restaurant and drove away. Leaving classified in an unsecure location - like your private residence - is a serious crime. By regulation and law, classified material can only be stored in approved locations. Lying to Federal agents by telling them you don't have classified when you do is a serious crime.
There's a process for de-classifying material that ends with the material being stamped "Unclassified". No one, the President included, can just say, "Hey, no problem, I declassified that stuff myself". That's just stupid.
mikem

Post by mikem »

Lance C wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:47 am I spent most of my military career handling and transporting TS and TS/Cripto material. Officer's careers were wrecked when they stopped for breakfast while transporting classified, left it in the restaurant and drove away. Leaving classified in an unsecure location - like your private residence - is a serious crime. By regulation and law, classified material can only be stored in approved locations. Lying to Federal agents by telling them you don't have classified when you do is a serious crime.
There's a process for de-classifying material that ends with the material being stamped "Unclassified". No one, the President included, can just say, "Hey, no problem, I declassified that stuff myself". That's just stupid.
finally, the voice of reason.
please lock/delete this account.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

mikem wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:18 am
Lance C wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:47 am I spent most of my military career handling and transporting TS and TS/Cripto material. Officer's careers were wrecked when they stopped for breakfast while transporting classified, left it in the restaurant and drove away. Leaving classified in an unsecure location - like your private residence - is a serious crime. By regulation and law, classified material can only be stored in approved locations. Lying to Federal agents by telling them you don't have classified when you do is a serious crime.
finally, the voice of reason.
Close. Actually a voice of reason would be to wait for all of the investigation to conclude. Then we can say if anyone is guilty of a crime.

Until then all we know is what has been leaked to media that is bit exactly known for telling the truth. Think about the laptop issue as week as all the Russia bs we were presented.

Now based on what I have seen so far it does look like trump may have dinner explaining to do. Especially in light of how much folks screamed about Hillary having the secure or non secure servers contain classified data.

One cannot condemn people in the past then expect different for violations now. What am I thinking? Both parties do it all the time.

Oh well I guess the voice of reason would be hard to be heard in the current state of politics anyway.
mikem

Post by mikem »

n0rlf wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:23 pm Close. Actually a voice of reason would be to wait for all of the investigation to conclude. Then we can say if anyone is guilty of a crime.

Until then all we know is what has been leaked to media that is bit exactly known for telling the truth. Think about the laptop issue as week as all the Russia bs we were presented.

Now based on what I have seen so far it does look like trump may have dinner explaining to do. Especially in light of how much folks screamed about Hillary having the secure or non secure servers contain classified data.

One cannot condemn people in the past then expect different for violations now. What am I thinking? Both parties do it all the time.

Oh well I guess the voice of reason would be hard to be heard in the current state of politics anyway.
This thread is full of speculation, conspiracy theories, and a whole damn rant about how this is the sign of the biblical end times but you step in to say, "simmer down," when I agree with a perfectly reasonable, grounded in reality post?
please lock/delete this account.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

mikem wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:53 pm
n0rlf wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:23 pm Close. Actually a voice of reason would be to wait for all of the investigation to conclude. Then we can say if anyone is guilty of a crime.

This thread is full of speculation, conspiracy theories, and a whole damn rant about how this is the sign of the biblical end times but you step in to say, "simmer down," when I agree with a perfectly reasonable, grounded in reality post?
It was not so much simmer down as wait for the facts. The outlining of consequences for mishandling clarified documents is reasonable and grounded in reality. However no one has yet said if that was the case. Like everything else these days the media blows a lot of things out of proportion. That could be the case here or it can turn out that trump is guilty of many crimes.

Until we can get the unbiased facts everything is pure speculation.

So yes the post was on point about the handling of classified materials. But we do not as yet know of it is truly applicable.

So no need to simmer down and at the same time it was not in my opinion a voice of reason rather a statement of protocols for classified information only . But we all know what opinions are worth.

Nothing in this post should be construed to show me as a trump supporter. I am not.

He was the lesser of two evils by far. I did like some of his direction and ideas. However I cannot pretend to like the man. I can say that about 99 percent of politicians though.