A gif for the board.

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
Colt45

A gif for the board.

Post by Colt45 »

Hi guy's,

you might want to add this gif back to the site selection. Image And thanks again for fixing my login for me.

Colt
2001 FSN Alumni and NRA Life Member.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

I have them all from the old site.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

my favorites were the

rolled eyes

slap on the forehead

and the guy hitting the other with the hammer

oh and the mooning one too
Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

That's good news. I know that some of us may have the favorites that Rent has mentioned archived from use and that, this has helped with repairs in the past as we've been through these crashes before. Also I like to use them on other sites as they direct web traffic back to FSN when people copy and past them by using the image address or by stating, used courtesy of FSN. We have picked up new FSN members that way who didn't even know that we existed. So it's a good thing and a win, win situation for FSN.

Colt
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

I can give you a zip with all of them if you wish.
Colt45

Post by Colt45 »

Thanks. Can't speak for Rent or anyone else, but I'm good to go and have no doubt that they will get added back after more important issues are tackled. You admin & tech guy's have your hands full reconstructing the board after these events and we do appreciate your efforts. Let us know if there's anything that we can do. And thanks again for your help.

Colt