Sheriff and city police sergeant threaten to arrest each other. Gotta watch this lol

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Sheriff and city police sergeant threaten to arrest each other. Gotta watch this lol

Post by Firemedic2000 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: They both want speeders on that same stretch of road some kind of bad.  Locking horns with the sheriff... :lol:  That driver is being circled by sharks that just went caníbal......wonder if driver gets out of the ticket. Did the sheriff just call the city kitty a fuck boy :lol: :lol:

I would have called 911 and report armed men arguing in the middle of the street :P

Image https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCan_Rpkeg
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

That sheriff should be ashamed of himself. What a POS.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Good gravy, that was painful to watch. Remind me to never set foot in Hiawassee, GA.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Some kind of revenue issue, perhaps (He who issues the ticket gets the $$$)?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:53 pm Some kind of revenue issue, perhaps (He who issues the ticket gets the $$$)?
and perhaps both were low on their ticket quotas!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I keep thinking of living someplace where I don't need a car. That way I wouldn't be exposed to those shakedown artists.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

REDinFL wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:47 pm I keep thinking of living someplace where I don't need a car. That way I wouldn't be exposed to those shakedown artists.
Shakedown artists, indeed. I'm much more worried about the potential for Civil Asset Forfeiture... especially if I'm going to/from the range with some of my "inventory."
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:25 pm
REDinFL wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:47 pm I keep thinking of living someplace where I don't need a car. That way I wouldn't be exposed to those shakedown artists.
Shakedown artists, indeed. I'm much more worried about the potential for Civil Asset Forfeiture... especially if I'm going to/from the range with some of my "inventory."
Stay the heck out of Tennessee if you're carrying cash. Their CF is absolutely bonkers, and you'll never get your money back.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lighteye wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:48 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:25 pm
Stay the heck out of Tennessee if you're carrying cash. Their CF is absolutely bonkers, and you'll never get your money back.
Remember when the SO in Volusia County was doing that on I-95. They were litterally stealing people's money. They took an active duty service member's money once. Grant you it was like 2500.00 bucks. But he even had receipts showing the withdrawal from bank. They got their butts spanked by the governor. But if that had been me. Fine arrest me and take me to jail. No ifs and or buts. Your not taking my money unless you arrest me. Because that was what they threatened people with. These agencies are nothing but thieves. Just the mere fact you had cash you were guilty of something and they'd use that to steal from people.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

I’ve seen a few ‘bad blood’ situations between agencies. Back in the early 90’s Tampa PD and Hillsborough SO we’re at war with each other. So was Clearwater PD and (then) Dunedin PD. Got pretty bad at one point. I’m sue it’s ancient history now though.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us