Picked up a Hardballer

Pistols of all descriptions.
Wakko

Picked up a Hardballer

Post by Wakko »

For years I've wanted an old AMT Hardballer, and I finally was able to scoop one up the other day. Not considered the most reliable pistol in the world, though the fit and finish are quite nice. I do have specific plans for this...can anyone guess the significance of this as the actual base pistol? Pop cultureish reference. No, not Terminator.

tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
forcefed

Post by forcefed »

Thanks for your help pal
JOEBOB

Post by JOEBOB »

Nice! make sure you keep the slide rails greased. some of these early stainless guns had galling problems.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Had a few over the years they are also a nice billboard for engraving as well always was partial to the long slide version
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I've swapped out the grips already and am keeping my eye out for an inexpensive threaded barrel and fake suppressor for it, as well as a beavertail, to make a Hitman Agent: 47 clone.

tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

I thought they were made famous in a video game like Grand Theft Auto or something. Can't recall.
BIG JOE

Post by BIG JOE »

First 45 I ever owned. The galling was the big issue with these. I still have it.
BIG JOE