FFL revocations up 500% under Biden

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

FFL revocations up 500% under Biden

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Why does this not surprise me. These traitors fear an armed America because of what they are doing to destroy a nation. I can't wait to see the BS they try to pull to corrupt the midterms. I'm waiting for the fireworks show to start or maybe an asteroid strike
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:45 pm Why does this not surprise me. These traitors fear an armed America because of what they are doing to destroy a nation. I can't wait to see the BS they try to pull to corrupt the midterms. I'm waiting for the fireworks show to start or maybe an asteroid strike
New, deadly variant that will require remote voting?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I bet your 100% right on that. DeSantis will just give them the finger :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

I believe the midterm strategy is already in play to sway women voters with the Supreme Court "leak" on anti abortion rights. Now they can push even more bs issues.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30