This Buffalo shooting is going to be a major shitstorm....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Not while Democrats are in charge it won't.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

tector wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:13 pm Hate to comment too early, but the basic known facts look real ugly.
I fear the same. Horrible horrible Tragedy portrayed by a sick and evil individual. I think this may even bring body armor to the forefront. It is also an example of why gun control laws do not work but folks on the other side of the isle will certainly use the tragedy to clammer for more laws. (Pretty sure murder is outlawed but maybe one or two more laws will help?? (Sarcasm)
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

George W wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:02 pm The timing is odd. It happened on the same day as a gang shooting in Madison, WI where more people were shot. Of course, because of the demographics and motivation, this is much more newsworthy.
Do you have a news article about that?
George W

Post by George W »

Wakko wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:11 pm Do you have a news article about that?
My mistake.... Milwaukee, not Madison. There were 21 shot.
https://pbswisconsin.org/news-item/thre ... ucks-game/
tector

Post by tector »

Typical ghetto markmanship--spray and pray.

This sick motherfucker had the gear and was a dead-eye assassin.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

And now a shooting today at a church in California. Strange, they all happen in states with the strictest anti gun laws. GARY.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-vict ... d=84737877
tector

Post by tector »

Well maybe Putin will lob a battlefield nuke into western Ukraine tomorrow morning and change the headlines. I keep expecting it to hear about every morning I wake up, since I don't expect that fucker will walk back to Russia with his tail between his legs. It will sort of be like 9/11, when I got up just in time to see the second tower hit. Even my sleepy ass knew "hey, this is going to be a new world."

So there's always hope.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Now there are reports, as usual, that the shooter had previous issues that should have been caught. Again the system failed to catch this guy earlier. Seems to be a pattern there. But instead of focusing on early intervention they will scream about gun control again.

Getting tired of the distraction from the early failures by screaming about guns. It seems that is the normal patten anymore.

I am afraid we are past the tipping point and time to flush the toilet in DC. Get rid of all the tired and start over. To bad that so many people cannot see that and vote them out.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

And the POS Governor stating that Twitch is responsible. :roll:
revelation

Post by revelation »

n0rlf wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:12 am Now there are reports, as usual, that the shooter had previous issues that should have been caught. Again the system failed to catch this guy earlier. Seems to be a pattern there. But instead of focusing on early intervention they will scream about gun control again.

Getting tired of the distraction from the early failures by screaming about guns. It seems that is the normal patten anymore.

I am afraid we are past the tipping point and time to flush the toilet in DC. Get rid of all the tired and start over. To bad that so many people cannot see that and vote them out.
My co-worker listens to NPR from the community college down south. It was stated that he had prior mental problems and was treated at a mental health facility. He also had made statement about conducting a mass shooting. Where are all these red flag laws? Could the FBI and ATF just blow these time bombs off to push their own anti-gun agenda for the law abiding citizen :?:
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell