Drones with monitor and SD

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

DJI just released a new drone that has a controller with a screen, no phone or tablet needed. DJI Mini 3 pro, it's a very nice one, and under 250 grams. Go to DJI dot com to check it out, or you tube.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

OKIE wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:21 pm DJI just released a new drone that has a controller with a screen, no phone or tablet needed. DJI Mini 3 pro, it's a very nice one, and under 250 grams. Go to DJI dot com to check it out, or you tube.

just ordered one yesterday, the Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) and the fly more kit plus.
i guess already having five drones isn't enough :)
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

Slartibartfast wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:28 pm
OKIE wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:21 pm DJI just released a new drone that has a controller with a screen, no phone or tablet needed. DJI Mini 3 pro, it's a very nice one, and under 250 grams. Go to DJI dot com to check it out, or you tube.

6 months ago I was only thinking about it all, now I'm waiting on a 2nd one. I also ordered the Mini 3 pro, as it's everything the Mini 2 should have been. Nice hobby being retired.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

OKIE wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:42 pm

6 months ago I was only thinking about it all, now I'm waiting on a 2nd one. I also ordered the Mini 3 pro, as it's everything the Mini 2 should have been. Nice hobby being retired.

i recommend State Farm personal articles policy for insurance. i have all my drones
on the same policy with $10k+ coverage for $75 a year with no deductible.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

They are now sold out of all pre-order units they had ready. Will be Aug before anyone here can order one from DJI. That didn't take long.