My man Kyle BIG timing it tonight with Lara Logan at Mar-a-Lago

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

He had been staring at them. The photographer surprised him, that grin says "Heyyyyyyyyyy!"
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

Is he lefty??
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

:shock: boobs OMG :P :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:21 am
lighteye wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 11:55 pm How is he NOT staring at her..umm...chest ornaments?
If that is in fact Lara Logan, she is 51 yrs old, probably older than his mother!
Don't care.... MILF :P .

You got something against mothers :lol:
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:29 pm
Legio wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:39 am
Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:21 am

If that is in fact Lara Logan, she is 51 yrs old, probably older than his mother!
Your point being?
My point being he's only 18 and perhaps doesn't find women his mothers age sexually attractive?
Who knows why he's not staring at her tits, maybe because he was having his picture taken?
:lol: you must have forgotten what it was like being 18. At 16 I'd plowed that like a farmer and love it :P when I was his age I use hookup alot with women in their 40s and 50s MILF are hot. Hell my mom had me at 17. At 27 I married a woman 14 years older than me. We've been married 36 years. Was married to immature girl my age..to much drama. Cosmetic surgery is out of this world. My wife is like a vampire. She keeps getting younger as I age. Plus she never ever has used sex as a weapon or to get her way. Heck I'm the one who says, not to night baby I've got a headache :lol:

Not staring probably because he knows his pic is being taken. Me...I'd want a pic of me staring :lol:
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

tector wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:41 pm Are you a homo or something? When I was a teenager I DEFINITELY would have fucked at least two of mother's friends. Also the mother of one of my best friends--she was fucking HOT.
It's 2022 man, safe to come out of the closet....
Sorry to burst your bubble Tector, but no man, I'm not into guys :lol: :lol: :lol:
Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:16 pm :lol: you must have forgotten what it was like being 18.
Yes I did, my bad!!!
I've been thinking about this thread for a couple of days, my brain works slower these days, but sure as shit this morning I remembered that when I was 18 (1975) my first serious girlfriend had a very hot, very cute, late 30's early 40's mom.
Her mom was a bartender and used to come home after work wearing her mini skirt and high heels, I can honestly say the mom was sexier/cuter than her 18 yr old daughter.
I had some fantasies about the 3 of us.....another broken dream in a long string of broken dreams :lol:
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I don't believe it's Lara. The lady in the photo near Kyle has too much "junk in the trunk" for Logan. And Logan's facial features are much cleaner.
tector

Post by tector »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:45 pm I don't believe it's Lara. The lady in the photo near Kyle has too much "junk in the trunk" for Logan. And Logan's facial features are much cleaner.
It's has been all social media for days without any contradiction. If you expect people in real life to look like they do on television...well, good luck.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »