Flow of Ukrainians over the Mexican border rapidly increasing

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Flow of Ukrainians over the Mexican border rapidly increasing

Post by tector »

The number of Ukrainians escaping their war-torn country and arriving in the United States via Tijuana is growing fast. Early last week, the San Ysidro Port of Entry saw 20-30 people a day; now it’s in the hundreds.
Through California, naturally.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/0 ... h-tijuana/

Hmmm...let me see the logical progression:

"You HAVE TO let Ukrainians in!" ---> "You are RACIST if you let in ONLY Ukrainians!" ---> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel%27s_nose ---> open borders.

Yeah, I know, I am a cynic; a misanthrope; a conspiracy theorist.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
avmech

Post by avmech »

tector wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:36 am Yeah, I know, I am a cynic; a misanthrope; a conspiracy theorist.
You say that like it's a bad thing...................am right there with you
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Why be dumb, standing in line at a consulate, when one can just come across through Mexico?

One doesn't have a country if the borders aren't controlled.

If all the migrants, from wherever, are such an asset, why aren't they papered when they enter, by which I mean issued work documents, SS number, etc? Then e-verify required of all employers so they pay into the overall system?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

Here's another story on this from this morning.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigratio ... co-border/

I "like" Ukrainians compared to many other would-be immigrants since they mesh well with U.S. culture (comparatively--see Afghans), but still...enforce the fucking border and allow Ukrainians in only through the legal process that has been set up to accept Ukrainian refugees.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

REDinFL wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:19 am Why be dumb, standing in line at a consulate, when one can just come across through Mexico?

If all the migrants, from wherever, are such an asset, why aren't they papered when they enter, by which I mean issued work documents, SS number, etc? Then e-verify required of all employers so they pay into the overall system?
Tax the $ 25% when they try to send it south to their relatives back home. GARY
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

The news said that 20% of the US population is now illegals. Not enough for the Kommie Demorats.

We should go take over a Central America country and see how they like it. :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Gee, this was so hard to predict....

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/wh ... ar-AAW79vL

"Thousands of Latino refugees arrive in the Mexican city of Tijuana each year, dreaming of one day crossing the border that separates them from the United States.

But as Ukrainians who fled Russia's invasion have recently begun to cross the same frontier with little delay, many Latinos stuck waiting for months are wondering why they are not being treated the same."
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:19 am Why be dumb, standing in line at a consulate, when one can just come across through Mexico?

Exactly so they do not steal unsuspecting American's names and SSNs and even filing income tax returns and stealing their tax refunds. Plus all the free things they get that are denied American citizens. All this is enough to really upset the American people. Oh yeah don't forget our elected representatives that took and oath to uphold and defend our Constitution and Bill of Rights are and have hired these criminal border crossers to work for them instead of citizens.

But we are called racist, haters, bigots ect..ect..for feeling the way we do about obeying the laws of our nation. The very laws our elected officials thumb their nose at. Laws that do not apply to them.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS