Mass shooting on NYC subway, right on time

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Mass shooting on NYC subway, right on time

Post by tector »

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... y-station/

However, since initial reports peg the shooter as black, the story will disapppear in 15 minutes.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

Yea, Fox 13 out of Tampa said a little bit about it, right before they went off the air.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

For the last three hours, since I’ve been up, if you watch CNN, Fox, or MSNBC, it’s all they’re talking about. No Ukraine, no Jan 6, just the Brooklyn subway shooting. Live video from the scene non stop. I hope they get the bastard, & “terminate” him. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:55 pm For the last three hours, since I’ve been up, if you watch CNN, Fox, or MSNBC
I'd rather have cancer of the eyes first.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

tector wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:12 pm
N4KVE wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:55 pm For the last three hours, since I’ve been up, if you watch CNN, Fox, or MSNBC
I understand, but they’re the only stations covering the story. I don’t mind them when they’re not discussing politics. GARY
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Further proof we can save lives and reduce crime if we only confiscated guns from old white conservative men with no criminal history

Don't you want to save the children?
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:22 pm
tector wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:12 pm
I understand, but they’re the only stations covering the story. I don’t mind them when they’re not discussing politics. GARY
Well I posted the story to start this thread without recourse to any of them. I would not think to turn on the TV to watch any of them.

TV news coverage, especially in the age of multiple all-news and commentary networks, is absolutely the worst. They all have 24 hours to fill, at the highest ratings possible, so journalistic responsibility, editing and judgment all go out the fucking window.

I am not saying every single show on every news channel is worthless. I don't watch any of them, but Tucker Carlson seems OK. But the "straight" news coverage is awful. It's MORE awful on MSNBC and CNN than Fox or Newsmax, but they are all mindnumbing with their endless real-time speculation.
gforester

Post by gforester »

So police say un-exploded devices were found at the scene? The photographer says there were two shooters. Sounds like a potential terrorist attack. Be bad news if these were illegals that came across the wide open southern border.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

They say the shooter left his Glock, but they also said the gun jammed. Glocks usually don’t, so I wonder if it was a ghost gun which usually uses Glock slides, barrels, & other parts. GARY.