When "Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed" just ain't worth it

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:18 am The world is completely populated by reasonably normal females.
I beg to differ. :lol:
In my 64 years experience here on the planet I would would be inclined change "completely populated" to "somewhat populated". YMMV.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:53 pm
SteyrAUG wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:18 am The world is completely populated by reasonably normal females.
I beg to differ. :lol:
In my 64 years experience here on the planet I would would be inclined change "completely populated" to "somewhat populated". YMMV.
I can accept that, my point remains.
charliedwsr

Post by charliedwsr »

Now boys, do I detect some jealousy here? She's a very nice young lady from the Badger State.

So what if her sexual fetishes are slightly extreme, she's the perfect woman to bring home to mommy and to the entire family.

That is...if you want your family MURDERED! :lol:
“Show me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

charliedwsr wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:28 am Now boys, do I detect some jealousy here? She's a very nice young lady from the Badger State.

So what if her sexual fetishes are slightly extreme, she's the perfect woman to bring home to mommy and to the entire family.

That is...if you want your family MURDERED! :lol:
Yeah until she eats you. She definitely looks like someone that would turn you into a stew. :? I'm so glad I'm married, there are some sick and deranged people in this world today. She just looks evil with those dark empty eyes :shock:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I guess bath salts are still a thing