Was there anything "Russian" not yet banned?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Wolf ammo hasn't been made at the Tula plant since '09. The company is American, and now they source the ammo from whoever can make it.
tector

Post by tector »

flcracker wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:12 am If you weren't already aware, there's a significant Russian & Ukrainian population in Noth Port. At least three good delis along Tamiami Trail. You can visit Warm Mineral Springs and see what those hot Ukrainian girls will look like in a bathing suit when they get older. 🧐 😱 🤢
Thanks, but I am pretty sure we have far more Russians and Ukrainians down here. I know of what I speak.

Why are you cruising old bags of any type?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

tector wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:35 am Why are you cruising old bags of any type?
LOL - Warm Mineral Springs is one of my projects at work. It's actually a pretty cool place to hang out and swim/soak, now that the City's concessionaire has taken over and cleaned it up.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

2 TV channels (RT and Sputnik) banned all over Europe.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Ol'cracker ain't no youngster,the older women are "pre trained" so to say,they've been there done that to,LOL
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
tector

Post by tector »

TonyR wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:33 pm Ol'cracker ain't no youngster,the older women are "pre trained" so to say,they've been there done that to,LOL
Ehh--if I want an old bag there is always my wife.

Pass!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
avmech

Post by avmech »

tector wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:29 am
TonyR wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:33 pm Ol'cracker ain't no youngster,the older women are "pre trained" so to say,they've been there done that to,LOL
Ehh--if I want an old bag there is always my wife.

Pass!
Too funny :lol: :lol:
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Sorry Tector,that's your fault,LOL
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

tector wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:30 am Ukrainian chicks are HOT and a shitload of them may need new homes....
What I want to know is how is it so many Ukrainian young women are so hot but I have yet to see any Babushka that isn't a woof face :o :o
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

tector wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:30 am No idea, but Ukrainian chicks are HOT and a shitload of them may need new homes....
When I was a young soldier, we were hoping for war so we could fuck the widows.