Who Does Cheap Transfers in Brevard?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

George W wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:56 am
lighteye wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:12 pm This thread led me to a stickied post idea....best transfer fees by county. I'm looking for a new one myself in Hillsborough.
4 Q's Guns. He is located between Tampa and Plant City, North of I4.
You won't find anyone cheaper than him @ $10.
I was all excited until I went to their website "Thank you to All our Patrons and Loyal Customers over the Years!

We are Permanently Closed!"

I was all excited and ready to ride over tomorrow to discuss transfers. Thanks anyways!
George W

Post by George W »

lighteye wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:47 pm
George W wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:56 am
lighteye wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:12 pm This thread led me to a stickied post idea....best transfer fees by county. I'm looking for a new one myself in Hillsborough.
4 Q's Guns. He is located between Tampa and Plant City, North of I4.
You won't find anyone cheaper than him @ $10.
I was all excited until I went to their website "Thank you to All our Patrons and Loyal Customers over the Years!

We are Permanently Closed!"

I was all excited and ready to ride over tomorrow to discuss transfers. Thanks anyways!
Frank closed? I just saw him a few weeks ago. He was doubling the size of his shop. He's had some health issues. Maybe he decided to spend time with the family. Kinda odd as family were supposedly set to take over.
revelation

Post by revelation »

R&R Gun Shop in Sebastian is 35.00 including the background check. Not Brevard but about 15 minutes south.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
fshnfvr

Post by fshnfvr »

Cragg firearms in Indialantic is $25.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Tip of the Spear in Palm Bay on Babcock charged me $10.00 for a transfer in 2020.

Call them to see if that still holds true @ 321-877-8364