Hernando Machine Gun Shoot Feb2022

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TheHobbiest

Hernando Machine Gun Shoot Feb2022

Post by TheHobbiest »

Hello,

I was considering coming down to the shoot at the end of this month and have a “couple” of questions.

Can I pay to shoot machine guns? Or is it just spectate if you don’t bring your own?

Is it just the machine guns or can I bring my non nfa guns to shoot? Is that frowned upon seeing as how it’s a machine gun shoot.

Anyone else going?
Last edited by TheHobbiest on Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Last I was there was quite a few years ago so anything can change. You can shoot your own non-NFA, just pay the shooter's fee. But they may not give you a "prime" spot.

If you are on the line with your own non-NFA, and make buddies with someone, they may let you do a mag dump if you are nice. I know I have done that for other shooters there, but not spectators.

If you pre-arrange to go with someone and pay to shoot, you can shoot theirs. I never saw them offer to shoot NFA for a fee. Otherwise if you want to shoot NFA, go to Orlando Shooter's World and you can rent. Costs a bunch put puts a huge smile on your face!

http://www.hernandosportsmansclub.com/machinegun.htm

Call Randy and ask if they changed.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TheHobbiest

Post by TheHobbiest »

Thanks for the reply.

I am going to give them a call later today. I have a hard time being friendly to people in order to get something from them. Makes me feel like a politician. I’d rather just hand them 50 bucks and negotiate. Capitalism! 😆
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

At the ol' FSN shoots you'd go walking buy and someone would say here shoot this Never knew if it would be a gold plated AK (Rent) or a Barrett 50 cal. LOL.They were fun.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
indy1919a4

Post by indy1919a4 »

TheHobbiest wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 am Thanks for the reply.

I am going to give them a call later today. I have a hard time being friendly to people in order to get something from them. Makes me feel like a politician. I’d rather just hand them 50 bucks and negotiate. Capitalism! 😆

I have found showing up as a shooter, bringing something cool to share with others to tell & shoot will get you invited to shoot others cool items. Have never seen money trade place as in "here is money let me shoot your gun" .
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

It's been a while, I need to get back up there.

Me on the PKM.

Me on the 1919.

George on the HK21.

Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
TheHobbiest

Post by TheHobbiest »

Randy wasn’t in so I spoke with his wife. Very pleasant conversation. She stated that there will be a couple of people who sell ammo for the machine guns they bring and will allow you to shoot them. She didn’t know how much that would be so I’ll make sure to bring some cash. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the replies.