Train Burglaries In LA: Looks Like A Third World Country

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
photohause

Train Burglaries In LA: Looks Like A Third World Country

Post by photohause »

My God, look at this video Eek

It looks like a train rolling through Haiti or some South American third world shithole

https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/statu ... 60384?s=20
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Disgusting.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Essentially.....
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Yes, third world country. The homeless $hit and pee in the streets in LA, SF and other Nazifornia locations. Just like in the 3rd world $hitholes I have seen.

Why do you think Nancy Polizi is moving to Florida? To bring more Libitardness here too :twisted:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Scroll down to the bottom. He says the secret part out loud, "it only matters who COUNTS the votes". He has the unmitigated gall to say it's the states who can't be trusted to count the votes. Like with the feds track record we should trust them!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Leaving Ca back in 2003 and my last visit in 2017 for my last visit ever the traffic and prices were insane never again will I ever go back it's not a shocker as CA and Washington state look the same.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
photohause

Post by photohause »

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

lakelandman wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:14 pm Leaving Ca back in 2003 and my last visit in 2017 for my last visit ever the traffic and prices were insane never again will I ever go back it's not a shocker as CA and Washington state look the same.
Remember back in the 1990s, or even before, people in Oregon were against the influx of Californians? "Have you shot a developer today?" was a popular slogan. Look what's happened. And, people from California wonder why people hate to see them coming: We don't know you, and we're not inside your heads, but we see your tag and know what that brings.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

Too bad all those lurid, hyperventilating stories about N. Korea nuking the West Coast were so far the the truth. Lancing the festering boils of LA, SF, Portland and Seattle would do wonders for those states and the U.S.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

One of my buddies on the SEP forum was a Railroad police officer for many years. In regards to the OP he stated it was quite common and he'd actually been in several shoot-outs as a result of that type of activity.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us