Alec Baldwin: I didn't pull the trigger, I swear!!!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

SteyrAUG wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:05 pm The problem is live guns on the range vs. movie gun on the set.
This was a gun; range or set it was an actual firearm. It was not a dummy prop gun

I get your point but here is where Baldwin screwed himself (if he wasn't a lefty as being a lefty he may be allowed to kill people)
He claimed he has firearm training so knew to never point a gun at someone
But he did point a gun at someone
He claims he did not pull the trigger but dropped the hammer
A so called trained person knows to not drop the hammer when a gun is pointed at people and makes sure he drops it slowly under control and while it is pointed in a safe direction

His claim of training, of then acting untrained after said claim and admitting to dropping the hammer which is what the trigger does when you pull it is testimony he caused the gun to fire and kill someone.
His lawyer must have taking a serious dump when Baldwin admitted to manslaughter on TV

Keep talking Baldwin, keep talking
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

And, none of that evidence requires a warrant.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Skeezix wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:52 am
Legio wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:21 am NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE and NEVER TALK TO THE PRESS.
Yeah... I don't know who his lawyer is, but he or she should be fired.
They are allowing him to talk way too much.
THIS! Big time!
George W

Post by George W »

It's simple to me. He' knows he's being sued. Because he has a lot of insurance, he's not that concerned about money. In an effort to further insulate himself personally, he was sure to say early in the interview that he didn't hire the Armorer. What he's trying to do now is to keep his ass out of jail by tainting the jury pool and getting his version out in the public domain without being under oath.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Wulfmann wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:54 am
SteyrAUG wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:05 pm The problem is live guns on the range vs. movie gun on the set.
This was a gun; range or set it was an actual firearm. It was not a dummy prop gun

I get your point but here is where Baldwin screwed himself (if he wasn't a lefty as being a lefty he may be allowed to kill people)
He claimed he has firearm training so knew to never point a gun at someone
But he did point a gun at someone
He claims he did not pull the trigger but dropped the hammer
A so called trained person knows to not drop the hammer when a gun is pointed at people and makes sure he drops it slowly under control and while it is pointed in a safe direction

His claim of training, of then acting untrained after said claim and admitting to dropping the hammer which is what the trigger does when you pull it is testimony he caused the gun to fire and kill someone.
His lawyer must have taking a serious dump when Baldwin admitted to manslaughter on TV

Keep talking Baldwin, keep talking
He probably does believe he is a trained expert. But the person in charge of making sure "guns on a film set" doesn't leave safety up to the expertise of actors.

On a film set, guns are regularly pointed at other actors and fired...frequently. Under those conditions, it is the responsibility of the gun wrangler and not the actor to make sure things are safe. Actors do stupid silly shit all the time because they think everything is loaded with blanks.

The real problem is how did live ammo find it's way on the film set.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

I'm pretty sure the Pietta 1873 has a transfer bar or the equivalent. If Alec is so well trained he would know that after pulling the trigger to lower the hammer he would remove his finger from the trigger guard so the gun won't go off if the hammer "accidentally" slipped from his thumb. Guy is a sociopath; someone who thinks everything bad is someone else' fault. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Firing pin in the hammer. No transfer bar. GARY.
https://www.emf-company.com/store/pc/18 ... rs-c64.htm
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

mavrik wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:37 pm
Skeezix wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:52 am
Legio wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:21 am NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE and NEVER TALK TO THE PRESS.
Yeah... I don't know who his lawyer is, but he or she should be fired.
They are allowing him to talk way too much.
THIS! Big time!
He's a BIG mouthed liberal POS! Ain't no lawyer gonna tell HIM what to do!