Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

He's so lucky, but the coming civil trials and almost certain judgements will haunt him for a long, long time.
I hope he understands that arming yourself and acting like law enforcement is stupid. It was not his responsibility to protect property that wasn't his from being burnt down unlike the Koreans during the Rodney King LA riots protecting their own property.

Gun owners can be their own worst enemy.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Chigger wrote:He's so lucky, but the coming civil trials and almost certain judgements will haunt him for a long, long time.
I hope he understands that arming yourself and acting like law enforcement is stupid. It was not his responsibility to protect property that wasn't his from being burnt down unlike the Koreans during the Rodney King LA riots protecting their own property.

This makes me cringe so much. I am tired of being the good guy everybody trample on.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
ss1

Post by ss1 »

Chigger wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:01 pm He's so lucky, but the coming civil trials and almost certain judgements will haunt him for a long, long time.

He was a minor at the time of the action. I suspect there is civil protections in both Wisconsin and IL that he can shield himself under as well as his parents. They’ll probably go after the gun owner and maybe the gun mfg
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I have to agree with the others, I bet Federal Civil Rights charges will be forthcoming from the Kommies-in-Charge. They want to get their licks in too. Unlimited Taxpayer $ to persecute him.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

OSD wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:15 pm I'm glad he was cleared of criminal charges. Now he'll have the hell of all the civil law suits from the people/families he shot/killed. They will have that poor kid tied up for years in court and civil suits take less to find against him for a settlement.
His life will never be the same.
Not only that, but the DOJ is now investigating to see if any federal Civil Rights charges could be imposed. This, at the request of Rep. Jerry Nadler.

https://www.lawofficer.com/rep-jerry-na ... iolations/

If I were him, I'd go very quiet now, and let his lawyers handle the lawsuits against the media *before* the civil suits come against him. Strike First!
But, personally, he should just go quiet for a while. Unlike Zimmerman.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Minors are not shielded from wrongful death suits in many states. That's not to say the guns owner, manufacturer, and anybody in between won't be dragged into the suit. It depends on how big of a scum bag lawyer is hired.

While people who file wrongful death suits say it's not about the money......it's about the money.

He may go quiet but blm won't go quiet and all the other white folks who feel being born white is evil won't either. Don't get the white supremacist label, but then again I never took ebonics in school.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

Chigger wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:20 am Minors are not shielded from wrongful death suits in many states. That's not to say the guns owner, manufacturer, and anybody in between won't be dragged into the suit. It depends on how big of a scum bag lawyer is hired.

While people who file wrongful death suits say it's not about the money......it's about the money.
Specifically, the money for the lawyers!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Does Rittenhouse have any money to lose should a civil lawsuit go against him? GARY.
OSD

Post by OSD »

He was a minor at the time of the action. I suspect there is civil protections in both Wisconsin and IL that he can shield himself under as well as his parents. They’ll probably go after the gun owner and maybe the gun mfg
[/quote]
I doubt this as he was tried as an adult. So, I'm thinking he's fair game for law suits.
Jim