Ammo prices

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Ammo prices

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I really have not kept track of ammo prices. Because of members like osprey21, rent and others over the years (2006) saying buy it cheap and stack it deep. Plus I got into reloading. Also I've been very fortunate and had the extra money to buy. But remember I never had any children, if I had they would have come first.

I've enough ammo to last me a few life times counting my reloading. As a matter of fact I've though about selling some of the ammo and powder, primers and projectiles in case something were to happen to me so my wife would not be stuck with it. Her son would LITTERALLY rape her taking/stealing my guns and ammo under the guise he'd sell them for her. But I like rolling in it in the bath tube :lol:

I got an email from GUN MAG WAREHOUSE today. BTW I've gotten some great deals on MPX gen 1 mags a few year back and stock piled them from them. I bet I have 30 mags

But they sent me an ammo page today. I usually just delete them without looking at them. All I can say is WOW :shock:
A box of 20 rds match 175 grain 308 fifty five bucks. That's 550.00 for 200 rds, I remember just when Trump was POTUS I could get it for 200.00 for 200 rds if I shopped. But 168 grain all day long at 200.00 for two hundred rounds. Sometimes cheaper if I bought more 200 rd cases. A year and a half ago I bought 2 500 rd cases of M118 175 grain mil spec 308 for 400.00 per case shipped

A case of quality 5.56 700.00 on sale and a box of Winchester USA Target 9MM 124gr FMJ 50-Rounds 25.00.

I want to thank all of my old friends for their advice. I remember meeting osprey21 and buying a case of 1000 Winchester M855 for 300.00 and 2 cases of NATO 124 grain 9mm for 100.00 each just a little more than a year ago. Sorry osprey21 :o

I usually do not post about what I have online. But damn this is crazy when I looked at it today.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
gforester

Post by gforester »

If you think those prices are bad, you should have seen them about 6 months ago.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Dibs on 1,000 LRP’s.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I remember when they started getting stupid I just stopped looking. But I'll admit I'd pretty much stopped buying ammo, powder, primers ect long before then. The last ammo I bought was from oprey21, love that guy :D I consider him a friend. I hope he is doing well. That was the 5.56 and 9mm.

We here at FSN need to get together and shoot someplace. Those were great days at those meets. I remember sweep and several others. Sitting around the camp fire. Camping out was great because driving 2 hours each way was taxing. Plus it was not the same as getting together at the end of the day.

The sorry azz Northerns moving down here and taking over certain ranges and turning them into their ELITIST clubs ruined those days. Hate those bastards, I'll never forget the last shoot and the things they pulled at Manatee :cry:
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
forcefed

Post by forcefed »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:32 pm I remember when they started getting stupid I just stopped looking. But I'll admit I'd pretty much stopped buying ammo, powder, primers ect long before then. The last ammo I bought was from oprey21, love that guy :D I consider him a friend. I hope he is doing well. That was the 5.56 and 9mm.

We here at FSN need to get together and shoot someplace. Those were great days at those meets. I remember sweep and several others. Sitting around the camp fire. Camping out was great because driving 2 hours each way was taxing. Plus it was not the same as getting together at the end of the day.

The sorry azz Northerns moving down here and taking over certain ranges and turning them into their ELITIST clubs ruined those days. Hate those bastards, I'll never forget the last shoot and the things they pulled at Manatee :cry:
Is Manatee private now? I used their 1000yd range back in 2017 but didn't see it posted as an option now.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Not sure but I believe it may be. They do not want any FSN shoots there anymore. I know that. They don't like our guns and the way we look I guess.
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:09 pm Her son would LITTERALLY rape her on my property. But I like rolling in it in the bath tube :lol:
Literal rape? Please say you mean figurative rape?
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

MiamiOffshore wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:28 am
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:09 pm Her son would LITTERALLY rape her on my property. But I like rolling in it in the bath tube :lol:
Literal rape? Please say you mean figurative rape?
:lol: you know what I'm talking about. He'd steal/take as much of the ammo and guns as he could from her. By saying let me take them and sell them for you. Yeah He'd sell them alright. Right into his gun safe and that's where they'd stay.

When her brother died. I gave her son his gun safe that my wife and her sister had given me. I did not want it or need it. It was a cheap Walmart safe.

POS thought he's was getting the safe and all the guns inside to and raised hell when I removed them before he got the safe. I sold every gun for my wife and her sister. They let me pick one weapon to keep.

One gun I wanted that I built for her brother. I took it but replaced it with another to sell in it's place. I asked first and with their permission of coarse.

To shut his whiney azz up we gave him a handgun.

Her son said he was/wanted to sell them :lol: rightttt
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

And for the younger audience of millenials who use "literally" when they mean "figuratively", now do you see why words matter? :lol:
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Is Manatee private now? I used their 1000yd range back in 2017 but didn't see it posted as an option now.
No, it's still a public range, but they did close the 1000yd range in October of 2020 until further notice.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.