Biden is banning the import of Russian guns & ammo

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

https://www.clearviewinvest.com/ammo.aspx

As of right now still have stuff in stock.

$0.37 for 223

$0.35 for 9mm

I'd grab some but I'm broke, hopefully won't have to resort to giving handjobs for ammo...
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Sorry for doubting you guys - you were right. Doesn't look like there will be any left by Monday. Midway is currently the cheapest 7.62x39, now at $0.66/rnd delivered for Brown Bear FMJ (limit 3 boxes of 20).
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Not a "panic" buy, but yesterday I bought 10K of Wolf Performance from Target Sports because it was .28¢ rd.

They had about hundred cases at the time I bought - it was ALL gone in a couple of hours.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

This is a huge blow to us! They got us good. Shit, the Chinese ban is still in effect and that was in the 90s. They will never lift the ban as they will never meet the requirements!

I was waiting for everything to go back a little lower so i could stack some more steal ammo. This is only the beginning once they realize how hard they have hit us.
tector

Post by tector »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:32 pm This is a huge blow to us! They got us good. Shit, the Chinese ban is still in effect and that was in the 90s. They will never lift the ban as they will never meet the requirements!

I was waiting for everything to go back a little lower so i could stack some more steal ammo. This is only the beginning once they realize how hard they have hit us.
They intend much, much worse.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

I noticed people cleaned out a lot of brass US/import 223 and 9mm while they were out shopping this weekend too. Oh well. Just as things were going back to normal...
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

revelation wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:42 pm Sounds like the Taliban have a better 2A assortment of firearms and ammo then we do now.
...and the US taxpayer funded it ALL.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Hmmm.....almost sold my M44 and a case+ of steel core 7.62x54 last year . Guess I'm glad I didn't.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

NorincoKid wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:57 pm https://www.clearviewinvest.com/ammo.aspx

As of right now still have stuff in stock.

$0.37 for 223

$0.35 for 9mm

I'd grab some but I'm broke, hopefully won't have to resort to giving handjobs for ammo...
I guess I'm about to find out how accurate their posted inventory is ;)
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Video from the Military Arms Channel about alternate sources of Roosky bullets…