Dick's Sporting Goods now in Sarasota

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
p7fl

Post by p7fl »

I went to the Boynton Beach Dicks last week. Saw exactly what I wanted, snapped a picture of the price tag and gave the money to Jeff Bezos.
Not much better. But at least I got to tell the sales person why I wasted their time.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

SCROOM! Won't be patronizing any of their stores again!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

There’s been a Dick’s here in WPB for many years. I have never seen an AR-15 in the place. Just hunting style rifles. Nothing has changed. What’s the big deal? GARY.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Skoll wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:56 am I sincerely hope no one gives them money. Fuck Dicks.
This.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:30 am
Gmountain wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:48 am Dkcks is anti gun. I wouldn't go in there if they were giving away hookers and blow.
Let's be reasonable. Hookers and blow? Absolutely. Anything else? Nah. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I agree!
ss1

Post by ss1 »

N4KVE wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:25 pm There’s been a Dick’s here in WPB for many years. I have never seen an AR-15 in the place. Just hunting style rifles. Nothing has changed. What’s the big deal? GARY.
Yep it was really a publicity stunt since they stopped carrying black rifles a while ago. Their store in Ft Laud has absolutely no firearm related merchandise since the day it opened. Just like when sports authority exited selling firearms, the idiots will discourage the whole outdoors sportsman from ever setting foot in their store. Unfortunately same store sales have gone up since their announcement but I still predict the death of this company.