Applying for US Citizenship

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Did my Biometrics last Thursday, just waiting for my interview
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

JonathanW wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:55 am Did my Biometrics last Thursday, just waiting for my interview
Is that where the CIA implants to control chip?
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

JonathanW wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:55 am Did my Biometrics last Thursday, just waiting for my interview
I remember when I was studying for that interview.
Wasabi

Post by Wasabi »

Congrats Jonathan, welcome aboard. Grab a beer and enjoy kicking some liberal ass.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Got my interview date for next month :mrgreen:
gforester

Post by gforester »

Congratulations on going through the hassle and spending the money required to get it done. My wife just got sworn in last Wednesday after several delays from paperwork screwups from the USCIS. The very next day she registered to vote!

Good luck with the interview.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Congratulations man, I did mine back in '93, and really should have done it earlier, but the process was so convoluted it was hard. Remember, there was no usable internet back then, and certainly no online application process. I assume it's easier now, but the fee back then was less than $100 as I recall.

The interview is only to make sure you've been truthful in your application and to make sure you know the basics in order to become a citizen. I remember I was asked what I was doing during certain years (I was in high school), and asked basic constitutional questions.

The only difficult part is when they insert the anal tracking chip, but it only hurts for a split second. :twisted: :mrgreen:
My posts kill threads.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

Who said we didn't like migrants here ? Just have to be a legal one like all of us.
Keith

Post by Keith »

You know I thought I picked up a slight accent the last time I spoke to you. You know once you taste sweet sweet freedom who would ever want to go back to having your steak knives regulated. Good luck with the rest of the process!
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Thanks guys, I’ll update when I finish the process