Florida Man Has Strong Opinions

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Florida Man Has Strong Opinions

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

Not Safe For Work.

Wondering if this is a board member?
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Can't say I disagree with the message :D
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Love the message. Promote ahead of peers. The poll results at the end of the article are split pretty evenly between bothers me a lot and bothers me not at all
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

How about, "F... Harris. No, not even with yours."
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Right across the friggin street I have a POS with a Biden/Harris blue flag sitting on top his flag pole since before election day. No Old Glory - just this rag waving so I have to look at it out of my front window.

If I was taller, I would light it up with a cig lighter when I walked by but I cannot reach it. But the POS has security cameras since we live in the hood. Plus no doubt our Libitard Mayor - husband of the illustrious Val Demmings - would toss into the re-education camp by his BLM enforcement goons.

And if I installed a flag pole and lifted this F'em Flag - they would burn down my house no doubt.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Love It👍
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Seems their sensibilities have sure been refined since the "election". They did not have a single issue with toddlers holding Fπ¢£ TRUMP. But express disdain for a demented old lying con man, the world is ending and children are being exposed to bad words.
The hypocrisy of these people is thicker than the humidity in the Everglades, in August.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 pm Right across the friggin street I have a POS with a Biden/Harris blue flag sitting on top his flag pole since before election day. No Old Glory - just this rag waving so I have to look at it out of my front window.
There's a couple on my street, a couple in their late 50's, with a Biden Harris 2020 banner covering their entire garage door. I kid you not.....20x8 feet of stupidity on display.

Of course their older pickup truck with camper is plastered with anti-trump stickers.

I live out in the country where the smallest lot here is a tree covered and secluded half acre, not in the hood. The restraint needed to not send them a letter letting them know that the rigged process was a success in November of last year and they can take their vapid display down is a challenge.

I would LOVE to fly one of the eff biden banners, but won't do so out of respect for my very christian neighbors next door. It would cause an issue, and I like them.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 pm Right across the friggin street I have a POS with a Biden/Harris blue flag sitting on top his flag pole since before election day. No Old Glory - just this rag waving so I have to look at it out of my front window.

If I was taller, I would light it up with a cig lighter when I walked by but I cannot reach it. But the POS has security cameras since we live in the hood. Plus no doubt our Libitard Mayor - husband of the illustrious Val Demmings - would toss into the re-education camp by his BLM enforcement goons.
Nothing an arrow with soaked/lit kerosene rag can't fix.

If these Biden-sucking a-wipes think I'm going to forget their 4 years of bashing/name-calling me for my political choice, they've got a surprise coming. :twisted:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -