Gun Shows

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Chinerd00

Gun Shows

Post by Chinerd00 »

Hey has anyone gone to the Miramar gun show before?
I was going to try it or head over to the one I know in palm beach.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I’ll be working at that show today with IRA. It’s a pretty good show, & has been quite busy since the rush. It’s smaller than WPB, but with a show this weekend at Miramar, Orlando, & WPB, I don’t know what FFL’s will be at WPB. GARY.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

The Miramar show was mobbed. Ira sold a ton of guns. Mostly hand guns. Some people went to the WPB show, & then came to Miramar. They said Miramar was much busier, in that more 4473’s were being filled out. We never stopped selling guns. GARY.
Last edited by N4KVE on Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

I ended up going to Palm Beach and it was also packed.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

N4KVE wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 am I’ll be working at that show today with IRA. It’s a pretty good show, & has been quite busy since the rush. It’s smaller than WPB, but with a show this weekend at Miramar, Orlando, & WPB, I don’t know what FFL’s will be at WPB. GARY.
How's Ira doing? Been a while since I've worked his tables. Are they still watching the news on Channel 7 and then In The Heat Of The Night afterwards at the shop?
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Hopefully a bunch of new gun owner "thinking" (democrats getting their heads out of their asses) folks!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

FDLE is now telling us that BG checks could take up to 24 hours. GARY.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

N4KVE wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:58 am FDLE is now telling us that BG checks could take up to 24 hours. GARY.
I wonder about that. I purchased a blue label G45 at Shark Coast Tactical in Sarasota on Thursday. The shop was busy and the guy behind the counter was saying that BG checks could take as long as 3 hours. But mine was done in less than 10 minutes. Was that because of BL? I don't know.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Miami_JBT wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:27 am
N4KVE wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:28 am I’ll be working at that show today with IRA. It’s a pretty good show, & has been quite busy since the rush. It’s smaller than WPB, but with a show this weekend at Miramar, Orlando, & WPB, I don’t know what FFL’s will be at WPB. GARY.
How's Ira doing? Been a while since I've worked his tables. Are they still watching the news on Channel 7 and then In The Heat Of The Night afterwards at the shop?
We’re usually heading to a show when the news comes on. But the TV is usually on. GARY
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

This past weekend’s gun show was the busiest I ever worked, for anybody. Not much inventory to bring back to the shop. It was like being a bartender on South Beach this past weekend. But next weekend, IRA, & I do it again. GARY.