Florida takes on federal gun control.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Iosef wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:33 pm You folks are "counting your chickens before they hatch." This bill will never make it out of committee.
That only happens if you don't put pressure on the lawmakers. They take your silence as approval.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

If the entire state of Califorina thumb its nose at federal laws they chose, why can't the state of Florida
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

I hope and pray for some Devine intervention against the communist oppression no matter where it comes from.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Miami_JBT wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:09 pm
Iosef wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:33 pm You folks are "counting your chickens before they hatch." This bill will never make it out of committee.
That only happens if you don't put pressure on the lawmakers. They take your silence as approval.
I realise that is what the legislators want us to believe, but I'm not that naive. Time and time again, one asshole has kept a bill in committee until it died, no matter how much pressure was brought to bear. That unlimited veto power is why they work so hard to get onto those committees in the first place.