What would you like to see Trump declassify in the next 5 days?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Who really shot J.R. Ewing... :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
George W

Post by George W »

mikem wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:54 am also, maybe trump should release the fbi files on this forum and its members?

hiding the political sub isn't going to keep anything from them. particularly now that you've already had at least one thread discussing political violence.

*all* of you are on the radar.
My FBI file is pretty boring.... routine background checks for security clearances, an interview for clearance to go to Prague and Warsaw when they were still behind the iron curtain, some NFA checks, and a phone interview about a friend of a friend of a friend that decided to rob a bank.
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

tector wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:38 pm

My advice to anyone who cares about the truth: shitcan this turd mikem, who is a trolling lefty dirtbag.
I can get behind that
tector

Post by tector »

He hasn't done jackshit of note on anything, including especially pardons.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Whoutink wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

My advice to anyone who cares about the truth: shitcan this turd mikem, who is a trolling lefty dirtbag.
I can get behind that
:lol: :lol: My first thought was 😈 trolling. Then i looked at the join date post count and thought to bad there's not a ignore button.....
But on to the topic in hand. BenGhazi the full reports including the bits about Clinton’s sideshow weapon sales..........oh oh The Clinton or Obama tax returns published on a server
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

tector wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:55 am He hasn't done jackshit of note on anything, including especially pardons.
What? He pardoned Kodak Black! That's the best news I've had since my hemmhorroid diagnosis... 🙄

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodak_Black

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
tector

Post by tector »

Complete fucking clown exit.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

Sweep wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 am
Whoutink wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

I can get behind that
:lol: :lol: My first thought was 😈 trolling. Then i looked at the join date post count and thought to bad there's not a ignore button.....
But on to the topic in hand. BenGhazi the full reports including the bits about Clinton’s sideshow weapon sales..........oh oh The Clinton or Obama tax returns published on a server
MikeM has been around a very long time... he and I used to spar back 10, 15 years ago. My guess is that he decided to come back recently to stir up shit.... likely a side effect of the cancel culture he helped foster keeping him from finding 2A forums.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Yeah, he’s been around long.
I don’t recall him acting like a butthurt douche back then.
IIRC I even sold him a G19 or maybe was younglegeng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
George W

Post by George W »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:00 am Yeah, he’s been around long.
I don’t recall him acting like a butthurt douche back then.
IIRC I even sold him a G19 or maybe was younglegeng

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, he got heated back then. I remember one of his last posts years ago was about how he told his wife that if something happened to him, that the police should investigate here on FSN because this was the only place he had enemies.