George Clooney (loony)

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

George Clooney (loony)

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebr ... d=msedgntp
George Clooney is the latest celebrity to condemn Donald Trump following the violent siege at the US Capitol building by large groups of pro-Trump extremists on Wednesday.

In an upcoming episode of KCRW's "The Business" podcast, Clooney said the siege was the "straw that breaks the camel's back" and will follow the Trump family forever, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

He said: "It's devastating to watch the people's house being desecrated in that way. This puts Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka, all of them, into the dustbin of history. That name will now forever be associated with insurrection."
I'm certain you all give a flying leap what celebrities think.

:roll:
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

He has as much credibility as Elmer Fudd.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Clyde621 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:15 am He has as much credibility as Elmer Fudd.
Correct. But he is not wrong. Trump has done more to damage the image of America to the rest of the world than what most people acknowledge. Before you get mad at me, I voted for him the first time and second time. Would probably vote for him a third time if he was the republican nomination - which he will not be.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

neverenoughguns wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:57 am
Trump has done more to damage the image of America to the rest of the world than what most people acknowledge.
So, do you really believe that ?
The treasonous crap Hillary, Biden and the Deep State have tried to unseat a duly elected POTUS and were all found bogus, you think Trump damaged the image of America by fighting back ?
What exactly or how did he do more damage?
He's not colluding with China or Russia or any of the illegal shit the dems have been doing.
I think you need to evalute the entire situation.
We've lost our country BIGTIME, no coming back to the good ole days now.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

neverenoughguns wrote:
Clyde621 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:15 am He has as much credibility as Elmer Fudd.
Correct. But he is not wrong. Trump has done more to damage the image of America to the rest of the world than what most people acknowledge. Before you get mad at me, I voted for him the first time and second time. Would probably vote for him a third time if he was the republican nomination - which he will not be.
Why did you voted for him in the first place?
I hope you’re not a liar, but I’ve seen plenty of people claiming they voted for him falsely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:58 pm
neverenoughguns wrote:
I hope you’re not a liar, but I’ve seen plenty of people claiming they voted for him falsely.

Why would anyone lie about something like that on a forum? I voted for him because I thought he was the better choice for several reasons. My perception is that our president is not exactly liked by a large portion of the world - which is not a requirement of the office.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

I voted for him and I'm not ashamed of it.
Being a a patriotic American who enjoys our freedoms and damn sure knows what it took to keep them I would rather faced a firing squad than vote for the Hilda Beast or that sleepy idiot.
I didn't know much about President Trump however I do know a couple of things.

He's a man of his word and truly loves America.
I could go on but most of you know where this is going so I'll save your and my time.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

neverenoughguns wrote:
Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:58 pm
neverenoughguns wrote:

Why would anyone lie about something like that on a forum? I voted for him because I thought he was the better choice for several reasons. My perception is that our president is not exactly liked by a large portion of the world - which is not a requirement of the office.
President Trump hasn’t damaged the image of America.
Period.
You’re confusing him with all the other cocksuckers politicians from BOTH parties that have been selling us over and over again.

P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »