Server Move (Now URGENT)

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Zelle works with both of my banks.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
gforester

Post by gforester »

Not sure if my CU has Zelle or anything like it. But in any case I am up to chip in $25.
Can I claim it as a charitable contribution to an organization that promotes and supports our constitutional rights? Yeah, I didn't think so.
TACC

Post by TACC »

I'm in for that amount also, but would like a snail mail address to send cash or money order

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

tector

Post by tector »

TACC wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:30 pm I'm in for that amount also, but would like a snail mail address to send cash or money order

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
1. Last time I sent a MO snail mail to FSN I could not get a confirmation it arrived.

2. Today my wife got an Xmas card from her brother, postmarked 12/8.

No SM for me.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Buster

Post by Buster »

$25 now and $20 yearly or something similar sounds fine with me too.
PayPal is most likely for members to know how to navigate, no? I myself am unfamiliar with any other venues mentioned.
Failing all that, maybe there could be some way a member can paypal to a savvy member who would then make the more techno contribution?
Serenity now ...
tector

Post by tector »

Buster wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:51 pm $25 now and $20 yearly or something similar sounds fine with me too.
PayPal is most likely for members to know how to navigate, no? I myself am unfamiliar with any other venues mentioned.
Failing all that, maybe there could be some way a member can paypal to a savvy member who would then make the more techno contribution?
I am fine PP but I know some people have political issues with them. Or did. At this point any large bank must be the same lib politics.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Toofiq

Post by Toofiq »

Cash App/Square is a great company.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I'm certainly open to donating towards keeping this open.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Let me know, I’ll chip in $150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jldorta

Post by jldorta »

I used Dreamhost Shared Server and is really good. It's only ~110 annually. Let me know if you need any help setting up the account on Dreamhost or Hostgator. I have experience with both.

Also, I'm in with the $25. I just need your Zelle email or phone to send you the $.