Wife now has COVID

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Outgunu

Wife now has COVID

Post by Outgunu »

Last week everyone in the house next door tested positive for COVID and I'm now starting to see them outside and feeling better. Christmas eve my wife started feeling bad with normal flu symptoms. She got tested on Christmas day and is positive. So far I don't have symptoms, so I don't feel that I should get tested. The doctors told her to rest etc. just like you do with normal flu. So far don't really see what the big deal is with it...
Last edited by Outgunu on Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

This is what is going to happen with 99.7% of the people. The politicians are nuts all over the world, or they’re paid.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

You cannot trust these Communist cheaters and they corrupted (some) of the Who/CDC/FDA doctors.

We thought my younger son got it back in March, but there was no test back then. Come Monday, he gets really sick at work and no taste. :o They send him home from work. It comes and goes and then everything tastes like rubber? WTF?

A guy he works with got tested positive a few days before. My son had it right? Wouldn't you think at least from what we have been told? His work forces him to go for the most "accurate" 3 day test. Negative. Back to work! I would think they would give him the anti-body test to see if he had it, but no, not their protocol.

Don't worry, all this $hit is going to disappear in three weeks once Kommieala is anointed Queen. Poor Sleep Joe- may he Rest in Dementia. I bet the Chinese Commie Flag will be flying on top of the White House in late January.

All hail our new illustrious Commiezar!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

And we thought nobummer halfbreed muslim was going to ruin our country, this will be a lot worse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:13 am You cannot trust these Communist cheaters and they corrupted (some) of the Who/CDC/FDA doctors.

We thought my younger son got it back in March, but there was no test back then. Come Monday, he gets really sick at work and no taste. :o They send him home from work. It comes and goes and then everything tastes like rubber? WTF?

A guy he works with got tested positive a few days before. My son had it right? Wouldn't you think at least from what we have been told? His work forces him to go for the most "accurate" 3 day test. Negative. Back to work! I would think they would give him the anti-body test to see if he had it, but no, not their protocol.

Don't worry, all this $hit is going to disappear in three weeks once Kommieala is anointed Queen. Poor Sleep Joe- may he Rest in Dementia. I bet the Chinese Commie Flag will be flying on top of the White House in late January.

All hail our new illustrious Commiezar!
As opposed to the Putin Puppet who’s been occupying the White House for the past four years?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

hotspur wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:51 am As opposed to the Putin Puppet who’s been occupying the White House for the past four years?
Are you serious?
tector

Post by tector »

Counterpoint to the OP:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/louisiana ... ovid-at-41

"Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, a Republican from Louisiana, has died of COVID-19 at the age of 41.

The married father of two young children lost his battle with the illness just two days after his wife, Julia, issued a statement on social media saying he was in stable condition in the ICU."

Rest at link.

The seemingly capricious nature of this virus is what makes it a challenge.

Saying "99.5% survive so no big deal" means 1,650,000 dead Americans is not a big deal. I realize the vast balance of this number would be people with short life expectancies, but politically it is poor salesmanship. You wind up sounding like Scrooge talking about the surplus population.
Last edited by tector on Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

Counterpoint to the OP:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/louisiana ... ovid-at-41

"Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, a Republican from Louisiana, has died of COVID-19 at the age of 41.

The married father of two young children lost his battle with the illness just two days after his wife, Julia, issued a statement on social media saying he was in stable condition in the ICU."

Rest at link.

The seemingly capricious nature of this virus is what makes it a challenge.

Saying "99.5% survive so no big deal" means 1,650,000 dead Americans is not a big deal. I realize the vast balance of this number would be people with short life expectancies, but politically it is poor salesmanship. You wind up sounding like Scrooge talking about the surplus population.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
photohause

Post by photohause »

outgunu - I hope she has a quick, healthy recovery.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?