Second amendment heaven states?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

tector wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:28 pm What's all that white shit, pollen? Dandelions?

This Florida boy spent four years in Michigan. Never again. I find as I get older I mind the heat less and the cold more. Especially my back and shoulder.
It is not pollen. LOL fortunately it does not happen very often. Nor does it stick around. All things equal I would much rather be home there this time of year. Grandkids are close enough to visit down there. Beaches are close there, ain't no beaches here. We do have the tallest waterfalls east of the Rockies about five miles from the house here though. Gorgeous all year but really wild to see when it freezes!
randian

Post by randian »

Idaho? Of course it has that snow problem. I hear Montana is pretty gun friendly too. The same snow problem. I don't think Arizona's very favorable gun laws stay that way long term given its vicinity to California. Nevada too has been hit with locusts from both CA and OR.
Orlando Paulitician

Post by Orlando Paulitician »

gforester wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:04 am Alabama is an open carry state. A CWP costs $5 for seniors and you get it at your local sheriff's office. We have a house on 9 wooded acres and the only sound that interrupts the songbirds is the distant crackle of gunfire.
I feel like in order for a state to be considered a 2A haven, it should have legal OC. Of which FL doesn't lol. Is FL better than most? yes. But it leaves a lot of be desired.

This remark isn't aimed specifically at you, gforester, just, more generally at those who point to FL as being a 2A haven.
Waffle-brain alumni. Outdoor-, dog-, and gun-enthusiast. Citizens Assisting Citizens volunteer:
https://www.cacteam.com/
Orlando Paulitician

Post by Orlando Paulitician »

Flame Red wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:08 am I am sorry to say that any hope of Florida and Texas being 2A Havens is gone. All the Libturds from NY and Kommiefornia infested us. The rest of the states it is only a matter of time before all the State Prosecutors are replaced with MOB leaders and the Kommunist overthrow will be complete.
While we have liberals coming here from the northeast, I've heard that parts of Texas are turning blue not because of California immigrants, but because of millennial and generation Z Texans.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of Californias flocking to Texas, but the word is from native Texans that the Californians flocking there are more in line with right-of-center politics, whereas their younger native generations aren't.

This doesn't bode well for any 2A haven states generally, as it would appear the demographics every where, even in red states, are gradually turning against the 2A.

I think this latter explanation is the more likely, and may necessitate an eventual mass-concentration of gun-owners to an ever-smaller-minority of states in order to retain their rights.
Waffle-brain alumni. Outdoor-, dog-, and gun-enthusiast. Citizens Assisting Citizens volunteer:
https://www.cacteam.com/
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The cancer of the cities is spreading out into the rural areas.
tector

Post by tector »

Communism always metastasizes, as it promises something for nothing.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

tector wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:02 pm Communism always metastasizes, as it promises something for nothing.
Might need to give communism a good dose of lead chemo......soon!