Home Invader protection act filed in TX..oh the hypocrisy

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Another IDIOT democrat bitch! Screw her!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:43 pm They're attempting to add a "duty to retreat".

You left this part out of your copy/paste:

*Clarification: A representative of Irving State Representative Terry Meza explains HB196 amends the castle doctrine, not take it away completely. It would instead implement a duty to safely retreat if possible. The bills language specifically states Deadly Force can still be used if the resident believes it is necessary.
I missed that part too...a duty to retreat in your own home in order to defend yourself. OK got it. They makes that law even more stupid.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:31 pm
*Clarification: A representative of Irving State Representative Terry Meza explains HB196 amends the castle doctrine, not take it away completely. It would instead implement a duty to safely retreat if possible. The bills language specifically states Deadly Force can still be used if the resident believes it is necessary.

I missed that part too...a duty to retreat in your own home in order to defend yourself. OK got it. They makes that law even more stupid.
It mirrors Calif. law.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
MiamiOffshore

Post by MiamiOffshore »

Texas needs to get in gear with a resistance movement before the State falls to the leftists. What incredible times we're living in.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

SteyrAUG wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:12 am Maybe after a few home invasions where she is beaten, robbed and raped she will finally catch on.
Sad how some folks refuse to comprehend the possibility of a situation until it happens to them.
No need for personal protection until you or a loved gets robbed or raped or beaten to understand the value of self protection?
Here is a "same thing only different" scenario as a good buddy of mine used to say.
Plenty of folks say Covid is bogus or wearing a mask is an infringement of their rights, that is until they or a loved one catches it and either gets very ill or actually dies from it, then all of a sudden Covid is real and masks are a good thing.
But I know nothing, I'm just an observer.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

SteyrAUG wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:12 am Maybe after a few home invasions where she is beaten, robbed and raped she will finally catch on.
She probably has or will be receiving taxpayer funded private security to protect her. Just like all the Demorats that will defunded the police.

This will not pass. The Demorats have stolen the election and will never loose another election again. Comrade, this is coming to you no matter how far out in the sticks you think you live.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

TN is heading in the opposite direction:

Tennessee Bill Would Allow Use of Deadly Force For a Property Crime

State lawmakers will debate a proposed bill that would expand the use of deadly force in January.

By: Nick BeresPosted at 3:21 PM, Nov 19, 2020 and last updated 9:08 PM, Nov 19, 2020

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVF) — The law in Tennessee is clear: You can use deadly force only in self-defense if you fear for your life or someone else's, but, what if you could shoot someone who stole from you?

For now -- that would be a felony. But a new bill expands the uses of deadly force.

"I think the last year has raised a lot of questions in Tennessee about whether you can use force or deadly force," said John Harris, executive director of the Tennessee Firearms Association.

Harris said the thinks the destructive demonstrations and looting at the Davidson County Courthouse and the businesses along Lower Broadway this past May raised some concerns.

Now State Representative Jay Reedy has filed a bill that would allow a person to use deadly force to protect their property.

Harris said with police occupied elsewhere, store owners, for instance, under current law could not use lethal force to stop looting, and people are tired of it.

"The question is does the criminal just laugh at them and keep stealing stuff? At some point, juries will say you have the right to defend it and I don't care what the law says," Harris said.

The bill could address that frustration.

"The way it is written is very, very vague," said legal analyst Nick Leonardo.

He understands concerns over violent protests but he called the bill vigilante legislation.

Leonardo said it could allow a victim, when there is no personal threat, to shoot a theft suspect in the back as he runs from the scene.

"To be able to just shoot someone because you thought they were taking your personal property is not where America is or we've been in the last hundred years," Leonardo said.

Representative Reedy concedes the bill, for now, is vague and he expects it to be tightened up. But he also said law-abiding citizens have a right to protect their businesses or hard-earned personal property.

House Bill 11 is now filed for consideration. If it passes the next legislative session it would take effect in July of 2021.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:55 pm
Sad how some folks refuse to comprehend the possibility of a situation until it happens to them.
No need for personal protection until you or a loved gets robbed or raped or beaten to understand the value of self protection?
Here is a "same thing only different" scenario as a good buddy of mine used to say.
Plenty of folks say Covid is bogus or wearing a mask is an infringement of their rights, that is until they or a loved one catches it and either gets very ill or actually dies from it, then all of a sudden Covid is real and masks are a good thing.
But I know nothing, I'm just an observer.
Let me get this straight. I've not seen anyone say COVID is not real or not a VIRUS. What people are saying is that COVID is not a PANDEMIC. COVID is being used as a POLITICAL WEAPON to control nations. Of coarse as with all viruses people get sick and even die.

H1n1 and SARS were both deemed a PANDEMIC under other POTUS. One even order the CDC to stop testing for it because it's was a waste of resources to continue testing. Because it was already determined to be a PANDEMIC. SARS they just stopped testing for. Everywhere so there is no record if total deaths. But it's mortality rate was higher than COVID. Yet absolutely no testing.....anymore for it....WHY.

Yet COVID oh let's test the entire damn world for it. If these wanna be DICTATORS with a POLITICAL ADGENDA tested everyone for the common cold and the flu that cycles every year I know the positive tests would blow COVID away.

Here if Florida they give daily deaths each day in the local news. What's it been, 50, 60, 70 less than a hundred out of over 30 MILLION people. You know what I call Florida. GOD'S WAITING ROOM because Florida is where most northern old F's move to die. So they die and oh they may or may not have tested positive for COVID. 700 people die each day in China from automotive incidents.

He'll test the entire planet and if doomers are so concerned they are going to die from COVID you can go to a bid box store and look next to pregnancy test kits and get you home COVID test kit :shock:

This COVID virus is total B.S and has had one hell of a marketing scheme to create a PANDEMIC alright. A PANDEMIC of fear for weak minded people that will swallow any pill that corrupted government throws at them.

What I found so damn amazing people would get sick with the flu and go to work with it and spread it no one thought a damn thing about it. How many people were/are asymptomatic with H1N1 and SARS oh but we don't test for these which are more deadly and were called a PANDEMIC. So forget it

An idoit can see the fraud being perpetrated on this nation all to destroy our Bill of Rights and seize power. Lock downs, shortages, curfews, destroying businesses and livelihoods, destroying people's lives. Oh stay home for thanksgiving or you'll die. The B.S does not stop.

Yet these POLITICAL LEADERS take trips to Hawaii to relax from their hard work. WORK THIS DUMB F WORK MY AZZ? :lol: Then pictures popping up of them at dinner parties, getting hair cuts ect.....if this was a true PANDEMIC there would LITTERALLY be MILLIONS dead in just the United States

So this PANDEMIC fraud is like a law being passed by the very same people who want to put people in jail who defend themselves with a gun during a home invasion. You can stab them to death just don't shoot them. Oh they are still OK to bring a gun and shoot you and get a slap on the wrist.

This law and this fake politically motivated PANDEMIC have zero in common.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

Idotic bills like this are proposed all the time. If the public does pay attention or they allow their state to gain a super majority like The Peoples Republic of California did they pass. The people of Texas are coming to a tipping point from all the jack wagons that fled TPCRC but are too damn stupid to comprehend that they allowed their state to become what it is. So they are going to do to Texas what they did where the vamoosed from.
Florida is in the same boat and it is only going to get worse...much worse. New Yorkers and many of the other same fools from their neighboring states are flocking here and will not leave the insanity their states became there. Before this decade ends this state will too fall to the old adage of the definition of insanity. They will keep attempting the same failure, expecting a different result.
Now if we add that any objective person looking at our current system of voting should never trust another election again. I know I will until the act of voting is held in as high of regard as purchasing a firearm or filling a prescribed drug from the pharmacy.
Our republic is in serious trouble and if allowed to fester will die. Along with the rest of the free world.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

^^^ Well stated.

They are a cancer and will never learn.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!