WFTV Goes Full Retard!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

WFTV Goes Full Retard!

Post by TC6969 »

Never go full retard!

Miami street will be named for Trayvon Martin.

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending/miam ... RT2NR3M3Y/

This article will make you sick!

Poor little typical teenager who loved video games, and while visiting his Daddy, was cruelly gunned down while on the way back from the store with his candy!
Last edited by TC6969 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

:roll:
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

should be called "He Thought He Was A Gangster" street
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Fortunately, that street is already in the hood.

It's not the news station going full 'tard, it's the Miami Board of Commissioners:

The motion to add “Trayvon Martin Avenue” to the street near the teen’s former high school was approved unanimously by Miami-Dade commissioners without discussion, the Herald reported.

“Trayvon Martin was a typical teenager who enjoyed playing video games, listening to music, watching movies, and talking and texting on the phone,” according to the resolution, whose primary sponsor was Commissioner Barbara Jordan.

Martin “was also developing advanced mechanical skills and, among other things, was known to be able to build and fix dirt bikes," the resolution stated. "Martin intended to stay close to home and attend college at either the University of Miami or Florida A&M University.”
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Martin “was also developing advanced mechanical skills and, among other things, was known to be able to build and fix dirt bikes,"
Who knew, that when I was reading a shop manual so I could tear down and rebuild the motor on my Mom's mower at age 14 because she couldn't afford to pay the shop to fix it, that I was developing "advanced mechanical skills"?!? 🤔
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Yup keep turning crimes into heroes.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Thug Life BLVD
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

If Biden / Kommiealla get in, the street you live on is soon to be renamed too. Unless you live on MLK Blvd ?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:41 pm
It's not the news station going full 'tard, it's the Miami Board of Commissioners:
Yes, but the news station read that incorrect and untrue drivel and knowing it was wrong chose to run it anyway, hence the "Full Retard" comment.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:47 am If Biden / Kommiealla get in, the street you live on is soon to be renamed too. Unless you live on MLK Blvd ?
Emmit Till Ave South