Democrat Leader Pulls Knife On Trump Supporter

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Democrat Leader Pulls Knife On Trump Supporter

Post by lakelandman »

The communications director for the Democrat Party of Washington County, Oregon, was arrested after allegedly pulling a knife on female Trump supporters at a pro-Trump women’s event, according to BizPacReview.

Clayton John Callahan was arrested on October 4.

PJ Media contributor Victoria Taft reported, “He pulled a very sharp knife and threatened the Republican women.”

“The Washington County, Oregon Democrat Party Communications Director, Clayton John Callahan, was arrested SUNDAY [Oct. 4] when he decided to do a little ‘communicating’ with the Oregon Women for Trump group.”

“He pulled a very sharp knife and threatened the Republican women and a guy he was trying to block. No idea what led to the confrontation except that he appears to be a crazed person who is easily triggered. This appears to be a hate crime. See the arrest record below. Wow. Just wow.’

“Pulling a knife on people because you hate their political beliefs is a hate crime. When the knife-wielder is the Comms Director for the Democratic Party of Washington County, Clayton John Callahan, it should be a cause for firing, prosecution, and prison.”

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/democr ... c_rDEDMDxw
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Not one of those women had a licensed concealed weapon on them? Someone dropped the ball there.
R/Griff
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

No worries, C.J. Callahan is safe. All charges will be dropped by the democrat DA.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:34 am No worries, C.J. Callahan is safe. All charges will be dropped by the democrat DA.
When will the Soros Libiturd DA indite the Trump supporter? The new American Justice?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

He was charged.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

:? If i saw some one in that pose with a knife DTW DTW DTW BANG idjit is lucky no one dropped him then quoted the 21ft rule
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

that mask makes him look a lot older than 53-54

so much for given the cops and accurate description these days
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Close enough to knock that prick out with one shot! No weapon needed BUT would have been justified!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:55 am that mask makes him look a lot older than 53-54
I'm 5 years older than him and he looks 10 years older than me... :roll:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -