Amazon donations to 2A causes

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Amazon donations to 2A causes

Post by tector »

If you buy a lot of shit off of Amazon you should link your account to a 2A friendly donation--costs you nothing, comes from Amazon. The commies do it for their causes.

Here's the notice I just got regarding my choice:

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Taco

Post by Taco »

This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification to inform you that The NRA Foundation, Inc. received a new donation of $12,590.45.

Thanks to customers shopping at AmazonSmile, everyday purchases generated over $200 million in donations to charities worldwide so far.

See AmazonSmile's impact to date:
$206,274.19 to The NRA Foundation, Inc.
$198,636,544.70 to all charities in the US
$215,721,458.97 to all charities worldwide
Track your AmazonSmile impact at any time.

Thanks for supporting The NRA Foundation, Inc. and continuing to generate donations by shopping at smile.amazon.com or with AmazonSmile ON in the app.
NRA foundation is the shooting sports and education arm- outfitting schools clay shooting teams and youth Olympic target shooting hopefuls.

I was very surprised they were on the list when I scrolled through.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

That's a surprise! :o I've ignored that because I couldn't imagine them donating to anything but mobile abortion clinics, or "Gender changes are US." Looks like I have to make a few adjustments.

Thanks for the info.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Cato Institute (guys who won Heller for us) is also on the list.
tector

Post by tector »

SteyrAUG wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:10 pm Cato Institute (guys who won Heller for us) is also on the list.
Would be my second choice. My only reason for not putting them first is they deal in other issues other than 2A, but I almost always agree with those positions as well. Great people.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

I've been donating to Project Childsafe since the Smile program started. They keep expanding available charities every day.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bmup

Post by Bmup »

I've been supporting 2nd Amendment Foundation thru Amazon for a few years now. Pretty sure it was an FSN'er who posted about it way back before the crash. Anyway, ya' gotta love the irony.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
tector

Post by tector »

Bmup wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:00 pm I've been supporting 2nd Amendment Foundation thru Amazon for a few years now. Pretty sure it was an FSN'er who posted about it way back before the crash. Anyway, ya' gotta love the irony.
Might have been me! Pretty sure I mentioned it before, but we get new people so it is worth raising now and then. I was prompted by the statement Amazon sent me.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Yeah, I believe it was you who mentioned it. Didn't you also keep a current list of gun shows dates & locations ... way back when lots of us were still actually going to them?
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
tector

Post by tector »

Bmup wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:23 pm Yeah, I believe it was you who mentioned it. Didn't you also keep a current list of gun shows dates & locations ... way back when lots of us were still actually going to them?
Yep.