Don't Get in Granny's Way!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Don't Get in Granny's Way!

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Oh, brother. :roll: Like my buddy says...he doesn't carry to protect himself from criminals, he carries to protect himself from idiots legally carrying:

Renata Gloria Ray, 61, of Greenacres, is accused of pointing a handgun and threatening fellow shoppers at a Publix in Lake Worth Beach during an argument, said the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. (Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office)

An argument between two shoppers outside of a Publix store in Lake Worth ended with one shot in the foot and another charged with attempted murder.

The Sunday afternoon confrontation started when a 61-year-old Greenacres woman was leaving the store and ordered other people to get out of her way, according to police.

Another shopper who was entering the store confronted Ray, leading to an argument that bystanders stepped in to break up. That’s when Ray pulled a gun from her waistband and threatened to kill to the other shopper, witnesses told police.

As a bystander used her cellphone to take photos, Ray shouted “What are looking at? Look what I got for you,” the arrest report said.

The photos showed Ray pulling out a gun and firing at the woman, wounding her in the foot, before Ray drove away. Several witnesses said they heard one or two “pops.”

Minutes later, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies pulled over Ray’s red Volvo on South Jog Road near Melaleuca Lane. Ray told deputies she fired in self-defense. Her gun was confiscated and she was arrested.

Ray is being charged with attempted first-degree murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on bonds totaling $350,000, records show.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm ... story.html
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Greenacres is a third world shithole !
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Slartibartfast wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:11 pm Greenacres is a third world shithole !
Yep. I've been doing some work there lately. My client, in a gated community, is getting picked clean (home invasions/burglaries, car break-ins, etc.) Used to be nice... :(
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

She's acting a little nutty in her arraignment vid:

https://cbs12.com/news/local/woman-accu ... wsource=cl
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

THAT BITCH IS UGLY !!!
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

She doesn't need a gun to get people moving. If I saw that face coming at me and hollering, you'd see how fast an old guy can run.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

I thought Greenacres is the place to be....... :lol: