Lawn mower recommendations?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

macattack321 wrote:
weaselfire wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:20 pm Switched to a Ryobi electric last year and it's great. Have a service that comes every few weeks during these hot spells I can no longer survive.
Which model do you have? Is it a 40V? Self-propelled?
40v walk behind.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Thank you for the recommendations. I have migrated to complete EGO electric mower(24 inch I believe), Edger, Hedge Trimmer, Weed Wacker and blowers(one for each house...). They all work great and have extra batteries.

Will look into the gravely option and see what is available locally! And it appears that John Deer's are readily available locally,may need to check that option and not mow up north but with electric!

Hammer
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Getting too old to mow a lawn, I bought a mower that comes with a little Mexican dude to push it.
Your mileage...may vary.
R/Griff
Buster

Post by Buster »

dammitgriff wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:12 pm Getting too old to mow a lawn, I bought a mower that comes with a little Mexican dude to push it.
Your mileage...may vary. Image
R/Griff
Exactly!
For lawnmowers I highly recommend: SumYunGuy
Serenity now ...
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

When I rented a house with a lawn that I needed to maintain, I glad I spent the extra money on a Honda. Couldn't be easier to start and use, and tore through grass and leaves like nothing.