Had to make a new account :(

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.
imnotryan

Had to make a new account :(

Post by imnotryan »

Hey just signed back up because my old username "281 quadcam" wouldn't work.
Forgot password wouldn't send an email.
When I tried to sign up with the same old email (@hotmail.com) it said that the email was not allowed. :?:

Banned for inactivity?
Banned due to hotmail.com email?
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Site blew up a while back. We had to restart from scratch. Welcome back!
imnotryan

Post by imnotryan »

Fair enough... if we all new I'm new! :mrgreen:
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

I wondered if I had been banned for a few years of inactivity as well. Glad to be back.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

imnotryan wrote:Hey just signed back up because my old username "281 quadcam" wouldn't work.
Forgot password wouldn't send an email.
When I tried to sign up with the same old email (@hotmail.com) it said that the email was not allowed. :?:

Banned for inactivity?
Banned due to hotmail.com email?
AFAIK, there are no ban on emails unless they’re known spammers. Please PM me your email address so I can check if there isn’t already an account with it.
Thanks.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Palmguy wrote:I wondered if I had been banned for a few years of inactivity as well. Glad to be back.
No ban for inactivity here.
imnotryan

Post by imnotryan »

Legio wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:12 pm AFAIK, there are no ban on emails unless they’re known spammers. Please PM me your email address so I can check if there isn’t already an account with it.
Thanks.
Thanks for the reply! I cannot PM yet as I am too "new" :lol: Was - imnotryan@hotmail.com

Either way it seems like everybody got nuked more or less so if we're all back to zero as far as street cred on the for-sale forum, that's cool.