COV-19 Job Loss

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

Wife's job went away and likely won't return. Unemployment doest cover it, if it shows up at all.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

photohause

Post by photohause »

Self employed with the Mrs here - half our is doing just okay, other part half those clients are medically related-as in clinical testing fro group of doc's...went to zero-nobody toe participate...we do the ad designs, mailings media placement (radio). I'm lucky that I have some clients (+25 years) who we provide photographic service of their products, and that is still going. One big company has been sold three time in 25 years and they stay with us because our work is excellent and pricing is much lower than an advertising agency.

We've been working together over 20 years now...biggest mistake is that I taught there how to shoot 40 years ago.....keeps me in line thinking about that.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Wolfdog

Post by Wolfdog »

Been laid off since end of March, shop had been moving 30+ cars a week on average. They are lucky if get 12 a week now. They want me back, just not enough work. Going to be tough if have to find something else as am old enough and gimped up enough most place won't hire.