Filling out 03 FFL info. Who to list as CLEO?

The art of collecting C&R firearms including: Mausers, Mosins, Enfields and others. Got questons on C&R Licenses? Ask here.
cvasqu03

Filling out 03 FFL info. Who to list as CLEO?

Post by cvasqu03 »

I'd let my 03 FFL expire back in 2016, and only now am considering re-applying for it, and had a few questions.

I can't find my copies of how I filled out the form back in 2013 so I don't know who to list as the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in Miami near the Kendall area. I actually don't remember having to list this in the actual application last time, but it's been a while. Has anyone else done it recently? What did you post?

Also, since I'm applying for a new FFL and not trying to renew the one that expired in 2016, that means I don't have to send in my list of purchases right?

Thanks in advance.
My posts kill threads.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Why type 3 not 7 ?
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Sweep wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:35 am Why type 3 not 7 ?
Type 7 is for a manufacturer of firearms, which is not what I'm planning to do. I just want another C&R FFL like I had before.
My posts kill threads.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Whichever agency will have jurisdiction over the address on the license - Chief of Police if within a city, Sheriff if outside any city limits.
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

Odessaman wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:47 pm Whichever agency will have jurisdiction over the address on the license - Chief of Police if within a city, Sheriff if outside any city limits.
Sounds good. Thanks!
My posts kill threads.