Anyone going/doing the Deland Gun Show? Report?

Wulfmann

Anyone going/doing the Deland Gun Show? Report?

Post by Wulfmann »

If anyone is setting up or just attending the gun show in Deland (AKA De-land of no money) this weekend of July18-19 please post a report

We do not know how long before a possible second shut down will occur so speak out regarding prices, quantities, availability etc on guns, ammo and reloading supplies
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

I’ve had a table in Ocalla once or twice a year for the past few years and had one in January in Eustis. Anyways, I spoke with the same promoter about Deland show and asked him how things were looking not that I was interested in a table but just as a walkabout. He said they’ll probably use two buildings so that they can space out the 180 tables. He’s in sure about facemasks or temperature checks but I plan on going Saturday morning I have a KahrCW380 I want to move. And, looking for some ammo....always. I’ll let you know. Mav
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Maybe I'll take this lonely Del-Ton AR for a walk over there,see what I can get for it.Brand new,unfired,hmmmmm.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

TonyR wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:43 pm Maybe I'll take this lonely Del-Ton AR for a walk over there,see what I can get for it.Brand new,unfired,hmmmmm.
I would buy that for a dollar!
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

Wow! Gonna b a rough crowd at the show. 😂
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

nOrlf,for a quarter you can lick my balls.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

It was a typical Deland show with pretty much the same vendors with the exception of them spread out over two buildings. What ammo was there was on average Just under twice the price Of a ‘normal’ Show. There were several AR builds but very few in 556. Mostly 300’s and 9MM. Didn’t see any “deals”. All guns were high.