Nancy Pelosi want's all statues of previous Speakers of the House who were in the CSA removed

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Nancy Pelosi want's all statues of previous Speakers of the House who were in the CSA removed

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I hope her's is one of them. I mean after all. She is the backer of ANTIFA and BLM fascist groups. I call them both fascist because they were responsible for the murder of black men durng the riots.

Just wait see what atrocities they do at the TRUMP rally. Then understand that these are supporters of Nancy Pelosi and her party. Plus never ever call these people protesters exercising their rights to protest. Because they aren't.

They are RACIST hate filled radical extremist. Um :roll: Let me strike out RACIST. Because there are black and white radicals enities mixed together. Let's use a new word, INTERRACIAL HATE FILLED RADICAL EXTREMISTS. There that better identifies these thugs and is not racist by calling out just one race. :P

Because I'm attacking both black and white factions so therefore I'm equally intolerant of everyone based upon their actions. Not the color of their skin. 8-)

Oh yeah please do not confuse my interpitation with interracial marriage which I wholly support.

The 1st Admendment describes exactly what a protected protest is. But just in case some of you've never read the 1st Admendment here you go.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[3]

Let's repeat this one line again for clarity.

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

I do not see riot, loot, burn, attack innocient AMERICANS and most certainly murder innocient Americans anywhere in there. But I'm a little slow sometimes. So if I've missed it and any of you fellows catch it let me know right away.

Remember when CNN Cuomo said there was nothing that said a protest must be peaceful.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/i ... e-peaceful

Well there you go Mr Cuomo. I guess you've never read the CONSTITUTION and the BILL OF RIGHTS. You were to busy swabbing your brother's nose with that big q-tip :lol:

It's the hypocrisy of the LEFT WING NEWS MEDIA'S reporting like Cuomo's that just throws more fuel on the fire of unrest. All to make CONSERVATIVE AMERICA look like racist monsters out to lynch everyone. All the while they are suffering from an incurable illness called TDS.

Oh by the way Nancy Pelosi......just had a new portrait done for the Capital. After all there will be plenty of room after she tosses out the statues and paintings of previous HOUSE SPEAKERS.

Which by the way are all previous DEMOCRATIC SPEAKERS Of THE HOUSE that were in the Confederate Army. Now you know why Nancy Pelosi really want's to get rid of those so badly. They are a thorn in her parties side and can be used against the DEMOCRATS None were Republican. I wonder if that will be made public by the fake news media.

It was the CONFEDERATE DEMOCRATS that went to war against the UNITED STATES of AMERICA over the right to keep slaves and they've never stopped fighting to have slaves.

Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

In her rush to suck up to BLM, Nancy may have failed to realize that all four of the former House Speakers whose portraits she is removing because, as she says:
"There is no room in the hallowed halls of Congress or in any place of honor for memorializing men who embody the violent bigotry and grotesque racism of the Confederacy," Pelosi, D-Calif., proclaimed.
WERE ALL DEMOCRATS!!!

Pelosi is unwittingly (or dimwittedly) helping to point out that the Democrats, and not Republicans, are historically the proponents of racism and bigotry.

But you won't see the media reporting that little piece of news.
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

I have had dreams of someone dropping a house on her,,,,the wicked bitch of the west....
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Well I want nancy fancypants to find an actual noose, attach properly, and jump off the top of the Washington Monument, so there's that.
playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene »

Odessaman wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:55 pm In her rush to suck up to BLM, Nancy may have failed to realize that all four of the former House Speakers whose portraits she is removing because, as she says:
"There is no room in the hallowed halls of Congress or in any place of honor for memorializing men who embody the violent bigotry and grotesque racism of the Confederacy," Pelosi, D-Calif., proclaimed.
WERE ALL DEMOCRATS!!!

Pelosi is unwittingly (or dimwittedly) helping to point out that the Democrats, and not Republicans, are historically the proponents of racism and bigotry.

But you won't see the media reporting that little piece of news.
Shh! That's what the Wicked Witch of the Left is trying to hide... :lol:
Who farted?!?
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

nutty nancy also wants to NOT be a dried up old drunkard prune.

I would love to be in her face and say How's it feel to want you old hag?

As she has been called on many occasions "The wicked witch of the West", someone please drop a house on that bitch.
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Big bore lover wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:24 am nutty nancy also wants to NOT be a dried up old drunkard prune.

I would love to be in her face and say How's it feel to want you old hag?

As she has been called on many occasions "The wicked witch of the West", someone please drop a house on that bitch.
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS