BLM leader: If change doesn’t happen, then ‘we will burn down this system’

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Wulfmann wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:22 pm I am sure he means to wait until Joe Biden has banned and collected all the AR14s
Of course, that's the plan of the subversives that call themselves democrats. They intend to lay the groundwork, and make it easier, for a takeover, whether foreign or domestic.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

BLM stands for Big Loud Mouths who don't have the stones to take it to the burbs.
Art: I think the message to, uh, psychos, fanatics, murderers, nutcases all over the world is, uh, "do not mess with suburbanites". Because, uh, frankly we're just not gonna take it any more. Ya know, we're not gonna be content to look after our lawns and wax our cars, paint our houses. We're out to get them, Don, we are out to get them.
(Burbs)
photohause

Post by photohause »

JUNE 29, 2020
Dear Friend,

Our nation is facing a law enforcement crisis as a result of radical left wing mobs, Marxists and anarchists who have used the tragic murder of George Floyd to cause chaos in many of our cities, including our nation's capital.

These mobs have succeeded in neutering our police, preventing them from enforcing the law and keeping order. With the police out of the way, and the help of compliant local government officials, they have been able to take over parts of our cities, smashing business, threatening residents and tearing down anything in their way. With our nation still experiencing a pandemic it has allowed them almost free reign over our streets.

Our leaders should not stand idle watching as our nation and fellow citizens are terrorized by these mobs. Last week I called for "protesters" who destroy and desecrate our U.S. veterans memorials like the WWII Memorial to be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. I also took to the House floor to send the message that we've had enough.

Below is a link to my speech called "We Want America Back" - I thought you might be interested in it.

You can be sure I will be fighting alongside President Trump and my colleagues in Congress to help restore law and order, push back against Marxist mobs, and protect our freedom and our nation.

Sincerely,

Bill Posey

P.S. Sign-up for regular email updates HERE.
This update was prepared, published and mailed at taxpayer expense. It is provided as a service to 8th Congressional District constituents.

https://posey.house.gov/news/email/show ... UVHU6QLUCY

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

BLM can.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

lakelandman wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:51 pm BLM can.
exactly my sentiments