FBI stopped ISIS inspired attack in multiple locations around the Tampa Area

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ss1

Post by ss1 »

REDinFL wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 pm..... It supposedly is true that the Postal Service photographs every piece of mail that goes through the system.
Yeah, my ex mother in law was a career USPS employee and said they switched over to the optical sorters a while back which took the place of hand sorting and they do save every image. Plus names on the OFAC list are flagged but who the hell would use real names if your a terrorist? Hopefully they are that stupid.
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

REDinFL wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 pm It supposedly is true that the Postal Service photographs every piece of mail that goes through the system.
I get an email every morning from USPS showing photos of the mail coming to my mailbox that day. Don't recall how that started, maybe several years ago - guess I signed up or something. It also lists the tracking number of any packages arriving but not actual photos of those.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I can tell you that my mail from Upstate NY is now being forwarded to my current Florida address without one of those big yellow forwarding stickers on it. Still has just my NY address on it, yet it gets here.

Ask for an absentee ballot and vote for Trump twice!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

The USPS couldn't find its ass with both hands. I wouldn't be concerned. Even a blind pig finds an acorn once awhile.

More than likely this jug head was already on the postal inspectors radar for something.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Somebody had to have tipped off the FBI on this guy and they started their sting on him. He talked to much and ran his mouth too much. Then the FBI started their operation and mail tracking on him.

Heck if he acted and said those things around me I'd turned him in. I bet he was asking people also if they knew how to get things also and that set off alarms. These guys are not that smart. Hero worshipping terrorist publicly and also being from the MIDDLE EAST also did not help.

Also he's one of Obama's pet TERRORIST, that closet MUSLIM let into the country without vetting.

I bet he was real popular at his job at THE HOME DEPOT with the number of vets that work at those stores.

Just an idea :?:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

The sister attacked a Temple Terrace Police Officer outside of city hall this afternoon. She was shot and passed at the hospital. Not sure if the Officer was injured or not.
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
TACC

Post by TACC »

Deputydave wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:37 pm The sister attacked a Temple Terrace Police Officer outside of city hall this afternoon. She was shot and passed at the hospital. Not sure if the Officer was injured or not.
Any link or new info on this yet?
Casual

Post by Casual »

Channel 8 had a video
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Deport everyone that shows up for her funeral...
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -