Florida shuts down online concealed-weapon license app

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

An executive order from the Gov. regarding effective Constitutional Carry during this crisis would be nice.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

weaselfire wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:19 pm ..... Fried was elected because the Republican pissed off all the farmers and growers in Florida. It is the Agriculture Department after all. Jeff
Fried was elected because that NY rodent Bloomberg got almost 2 dozen demorats into AG state positions all over the country by outspending by a wide margin compared to opponents.. These were some of the folks he almost choked out by saying "I bought"... and caught himself. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
TACC

Post by TACC »

I'm with zeebaron on this

The problem is Desantis doesn't have the balls to do it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

pharmer wrote:
weaselfire wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:19 pm ..... Fried was elected because the Republican pissed off all the farmers and growers in Florida. It is the Agriculture Department after all. Jeff
Fried was elected because that NY rodent Bloomberg got almost 2 dozen demorats into AG state positions all over the country by outspending by a wide margin compared to opponents.. These were some of the folks he almost choked out by saying "I bought"... and caught himself. Joe
AG positions? You do realize Fried isn't the Attorney General, right?

Keep pushing, you'll come up with a conspiracy theory that might fit...

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

pharmer

Post by pharmer »

weaselfire wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:11 pm These were some of the folks he almost choked out by saying "I bought"... and caught himself. Joe
AG positions? You do realize Fried isn't the Attorney General, right?
[/quote]

You are correct. So many Bloomberg rodents about, I sometimes get their titles mixed up. Fried, a democrat paid for with Bloomberg money, beat the Republican by less than 7,000 votes with over 8 million cast. We'll have to deal with her in the future, certainly. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Votes which magically appeared overnight.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

Just an FYI, I was able to completely process my renewal online. Now we'll see how long it takes before it's returned.
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

8 day turn, still 7 yrs.....as of now
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Skltr wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:53 am Just an FYI, I was able to completely process my renewal online. Now we'll see how long it takes before it's returned.
Did you get something in the mail telling you to renew?
I understand they are supposed to notify you by mail 90 days in advance.
I have not received anything and mine expires in July....
Skltr

Post by Skltr »

Yes I did, received a paper application and detailed information on how to renew online. Mine was also expiring in July.