Gun Store in Broward that handles suppressor paperwork

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
armedpolak

Gun Store in Broward that handles suppressor paperwork

Post by armedpolak »

I know there's https://otbfirearms.com but they usually have stupid high prices. there is also this place: https://pompano.gunway.com

is there anyone else close to Coral Springs / Ft.L. that handles the process for me?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I talked to Vito himself years ago @ OTB when I bought my suppressors and at that time he was willing to knock some off. He used to travel to a lot of the guns show at that time. He seems to have the inventory where as with others I found I had to deal with the Form 3 wait times. Other than him, there is a place called The Armories up here in Winter Garden that my BIL used last year and they gave him a good deal and did all the paperwork for him and it went real smooth but that is a hell of a ride for you :(
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

They are just north in Boca Raton, Palm Beach Tactical has some cans in stock and has a Silencershop Kiosk so you can do everything electronically and order anything straight from Silencershop.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

Agree PBT is the place to go.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

I got a couple of cans from pembroke gun and range. Jason is a good guy and good prices.
ss1

Post by ss1 »

I bought a couple of suppressors thru Lee’s Pawn in Margate before he opened up Action Firearms next door but I hear he had to shut it down or scale it back in the firearms downturn market. I assume he still has his SOT at Lee’s Pawn.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

ss1 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:37 am I bought a couple of suppressors thru Lee’s Pawn in Margate before he opened up Action Firearms next door but I hear he had to shut it down or scale it back in the firearms downturn market. I assume he still has his SOT at Lee’s Pawn.
"Advanced Firearms". They're still open.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -