So when does the Corona virus panic hit the US?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Thanks for thinking of me. For some reason, I was just looking around on Midway this morning, and saw they had some they didn’t have the day before yesterday. Figured I’d better not let grass grow under my feet. Odd, you got a “not authorized” in the PM, as I got your msg just fine.

Also, wanted to mention in case someone else wanted to top up. Some say it’ll be better in a couple of months, but then we’ll be getting closer to the election. Given what some Sanders supporters said they’d do if they didn’t get their way....

Endeavor to persevere.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Hospital in NYC had to rent a reefer trailer to store the dead bodies:

ABOC

Post by ABOC »

zeebaron wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 pm Hospital in NYC had to rent a reefer trailer to store the dead bodies:
I noticed that every single post you have made on this topic uses rhetoric to spread fear and is utterly devoid of any useful information.

Your post above is a perfect example of this as it is designed to get the reader to imagine a trailer full of bodies and get them to start panicking. Unfortunately for you, most people on here have enough brains to look up the total US death count which is 1300 [with 13 at NY's EHH yesterday].

So one logical question is how many bodies are actually being stored in that trailer... if any.

PS: This video is a perfect illustration of why women should never be put in charge of anything.
Their limited intellect coupled with their extremely low coping abilities always leads to failure.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

While I am at it:

Fearmonger in chief and now confirmed math failure Neil Ferguson revised his projected UK death toll from 500K to... under 20K :shock:
Hey, he was only off by a factor of 25... Same guy who predicted 2.1 million US deaths and is quoted 24 / 7 by the zio-media swine.

Thought I would mention that because our resident fearmonger sure as hell won't... :mrgreen:

And for those who think with a brain [instead of a vagina] and know what a random walk with a drift is... here is Italy's latest chart:

Link to the Neil Ferguson article: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... 0k-or-less
Link to Italy's stats and charts: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... try/italy/
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Thank you for bringing truth and common sense to this thread!
This COVID-19 motherhumper is nothing to be taken lightly but neither to the extremes levels of histeria the MSM has driven into people’s minds for fucks sake....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

mohshard

Post by mohshard »

Not to deflate your shrill histrionics, but during 9/11 cell phones were rarer, and most of the telephone system was down because of cut trunks and destroyed/damaged cell antennas.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

The sad part about a person like zeebaron is he keeps on going no matter what facts you show him.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

lakelandman wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:17 am The sad part about a person like zeebaron is he keeps on going no matter what facts you show him.
How's the 401k balance doing?