So when does the Corona virus panic hit the US?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 pm I love that rack system. I asked you about that a few years ago. I think you made it yourself if I'm right. How can I get one :P
I was going to start building them, but...life happens. Maybe soon if I can get motivated again.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 pm I thought about getting a under the seat gun safe for the rear seats or a bracket of some kind that would go behind the rear seats of my truck. I have a 2017 Ford F150 XLT supercrew cab
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:33 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 pm I thought about getting a under the seat gun safe for the rear seats or a bracket of some kind that would go behind the rear seats of my truck. I have a 2017 Ford F150 XLT supercrew cab
Yes that's exactly what I want. Zoomed in , got name of it thanks. But I still like the overhead one too. Does it have a name
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:31 pm But I still like the overhead one too. Does it have a name?
Dunno. It's homemade. Maybe I'll call it the YeetYeet2000... :lol:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Just bought the one you showed mounted under the seat. The overhead one kinda looks like a combination of that one and just a standard bracket
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 am Just bought the one you showed mounted under the seat.
Where did you find it?
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 am Just bought the one you showed mounted under the seat.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Just ordered 900 rds Winchester M-193 from Midway @ $370. More than it was 6 months ago, less than anyone else who has anything in stock. Likely less than anything we’ll see readily available until next year. Just a heads up if anyone’s looking for any.

I think we’re looking at two panics this year: the current virus hysteria, and the very real criminal activity that will take place around and especially after the election.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

That's great news. I tried to contact you. I felt bad that you were trying so hard to find some. I was thinking of selling you a few at what I bought it for. I'd get an email I had a mesage. But it kept saying I was not authorized to see message. But now that you found some. I don't have to. NO I'm not selling any to anyone one else. REDinFL was actively looking for it badly :D