This weeks O Show No Go

pharmer

This weeks O Show No Go

Post by pharmer »

Got the email this AM; "Orlando and Palmetto shows postponed" no reschedule date given. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Melbourne too. GARY.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Crystal River cancelled as well
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Lakeland's show in May is cancelled....
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Melbourne Gun Show may 2/3 is a no go.

City of Melbourne has shut everything down
Pissed Off Patriot

Post by Pissed Off Patriot »

This sucks. I was really looking forward to a Gunshine State show when I got to Florida.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Pissed Off Patriot wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm This sucks. I was really looking forward to a Gunshine State show when I got to Florida.
After Memorial Day. This state is sucking wind as far as cash coffers are concerned. The Feds will throw us a fish now but we better find the "honey hole" (tourist $$$) on our own before we are on our own. Gotta "reopen" or die ($$$) slowly anyway. $.02. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
Pissed Off Patriot

Post by Pissed Off Patriot »

pharmer wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:39 pm
Pissed Off Patriot wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:02 pm This sucks. I was really looking forward to a Gunshine State show when I got to Florida.
After Memorial Day. This state is sucking wind as far as cash coffers are concerned. The Feds will throw us a fish now but we better find the "honey hole" (tourist $$$) on our own before we are on our own. Gotta "reopen" or die ($$$) slowly anyway. $.02. Joe
I know there are some snow birds that are staying here longer than normal because the virus is worse up north, but they aren't spending money with everything closed.

On a side note, how do I input my location on my profile? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am in St. Cloud as well. I'll be looking for a house to buy here in a couple months, give or take, so if you know of any 3 bed, 2 bath, with garage and pool.....
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

Stuff has got to start opening and pretty soon or we won't have a country or economy.

If some people die that's going to be the price we pay.

Happens all the time

AFS
cal45

Post by cal45 »

AirForceShooter wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:18 pm ..........If some people die that's going to be the price we pay.

Happens all the time

AFS
Really, would you feel like that if it were you and your family paying the price?