Cheaper than Dirt, right on schedule

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

Everytime there is a panic CTD gouges.

Everytime CTD gouges the gun forums are full of people universally saying they will never patronize CTD again.

So, either gun forums are full of bullshitters and/or there is a large market of dumbshits we don't see here who deserve their fate.

"If God had not meant for them to be sheared, he would not have made them sheep."
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

My order from Natchez was just delivered; probably the last one ordered at normal prices. They appear out of stock now.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

I haven’t ordered anything from CTD for probably 10 years.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Yep, I refuse to deal with those assholes. I didn't think the gun show was that busy Saturday morning.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Wakko wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:39 pm Yep, I refuse to deal with those assholes. I didn't think the gun show was that busy Saturday morning.
It had the same amount of attendees as normal, but instead of 10% buying guns, it was more like 50%. Ira brought the usual amount of AR’s to the show to last the weekend, but by 5 PM Saturday they were all gone. He went back to the store Sunday morning to bring all he had to the show. All but one were sold. So many people were buying, I had to help his wife Joanne with the paperwork. GARY.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Casual wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:07 am Who's the fudds that are still buying shit from them???
A: Fudds.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Even 12ga. is out of stock at, say, ammoman. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:12 pm It had the same amount of attendees as normal, but instead of 10% buying guns, it was more like 50%. Ira brought the usual amount of AR’s to the show to last the weekend, but by 5 PM Saturday they were all gone. He went back to the store Sunday morning to bring all he had to the show. All but one were sold. So many people were buying, I had to help his wife Joanne with the paperwork. GARY.
Did he have that C96 Mauser on the table Sunday?
tector

Post by tector »

REDinFL wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:44 pm Even 12ga. is out of stock at, say, ammoman. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
It's happened before.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Wakko wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:51 pm
Did he have that C96 Mauser on the table Sunday?
No. He bought it with a specific customer in mind. That was a nice piece. All numbers matching, pistol, & buttstock. GARY