So I am having a prostate biopsy tomorrow....

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

So I am having a prostate biopsy tomorrow....

Post by tector »

...tell me what fun things I can expect.

My prep sheet says POSSIBLE bleeding out the ass or in the urine for up to a week, and 4 to 6 weeks in jizz (that'll make you popular with the ladies!). Also an infection risk (on antibiotics now). What am I looking at on the pain side (during and after), like getting ass-raped by an elephant or something less?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Not sure, but thanks for posting that....now I'm sitting here with my azz clenched. :shock:

Hope all is well.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
rug357

Post by rug357 »

With all the advances we've had in recent years and everything getting smaller I'm sure it will be more like getting ass raped by a mouse than elephant.
Good luck and hope all goes well.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

What is your PSA?
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

No big deal. Had it done in eight years ago when I was 69. Took 16 biopsies (urologist told me it was the biggest prostate he had ever seen, but he probably tells that to everyone). Fifteen were negative, one was positive. I finished up with a cryoablation to freeze the prostate and kill the cancerous cells. Get an annual checkup now, and PSA stays around 0.1. Before the op, it was jumping a treat. Good luck.
Dave P

Post by Dave P »

Good luck to you, chief. I assume you will gift me a few weapons after you die? :lol:
tector

Post by tector »

I am just over the PSA threshold where they do these things. I think it was the rate of change that bothered him. If I was like 10 years older (I just turned 59 yesterday) they probably wouldn't pull the trigger.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Basically they shove a dildo up your ass with a clipping device at the front and take a dozen or so “samples” that they screen for cancer cells. Yes you will squirt bloody jizz for a few weeks. If it needs to come out, do it. You’re pretty young still, relatively speaking, and even though its a slow progressing cancer the chance of it spreading to surrounding areas is too great. Good luck!
tector

Post by tector »

Thanks to all.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Just don’t do like Rent that when they introduced the thing back there he was told to count to 100 he did it very slowly...

Hope everything comes ok T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk